Reclaimed Cotton Ribbon
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
WE ARE GIVING THIS AWAY!
This contest runs until December 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time.
Reclaimed Cotton Ribbon
Gifted By: Darn Good Yarn
Reviewed By: Morgan Metcalf, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
There's nothing I love more than getting new skeins of yarn in the office. From the moment I became a knitter, I considered myself a bit of a yarn collector. I'm always looking for beautiful colors and textures to add to my already overflowing yarn stash— variety is key to a lifetime of amazing knits. Growing up, I was always taught to never let anything go to waste, yet recycled yarn from anything other than socks was something I hadn't encountered until I laid my eyes on the Reclaimed Cotton Ribbon from Darn Good Yarn. Now, I can gladly say that I look forward to adding a new type of yarn to my stash.
Made from the leftovers of cotton garments in India, the Reclaimed Cotton Ribbon from Darn Good Yarn is one hundred percent original to you. There are no dye lots and the strips all range from thin to thick which gives your projects quite the interesting look and feel that the usual yarns simply don't. Each 100g hank contains about 32 feet of unique cotton ribbon just waiting for your next big project— whether it be a rug, slippers, or even a beautiful scarf. This yarn is also categorized a super bulky weight yarn, making all of your knits quick and easy to finish.
I know plenty of knitters are often concerned with washing their knits out of fear of the damage that will be done. However, you don't have to worry about that with Reclaimed Cotton Ribbon. These hanks of cotton ribbon are 100% washable and dryable. So, you no longer have to worry about what will happen to your precious knits when you toss them in the wash. You simply can't go wrong with Reclaimed Cotton Ribbon from Darn Good Yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Seascape Lace Knit Blanket Pattern has a gorgeous combo of blues and browns that looks just like a day at the seaside. The… Continue reading: "Seascape Lace Knit Blanket Pattern"
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
- Pocket Knitter
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Enter to win the 40-Piece Interchangeable Knitting Set!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bernie-Inspired Knit Mittens
- A Great Knitted Blouse Pattern For Women
- Paksu Chunky Beanie Pattern
- Camellia Baby Dress
- Tweedy Vest In Garter Stitch
- Hashtag Mittens
- Bernie-Inspired Knit Mittens Pattern
- Varicolored Ear Warmers
- Twist & Fade Raglan
- February 2021 Mystery Knit Along
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You