- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Red Heart Hygge Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart Hygge Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
When I'm checking out new yarns for upcoming projects I have in mind, I want the yarn to be soft and scrumptious. I'm one of those people with sensitive skin, so the scratchy wool products and yarns aren't quite for me. Aside from the soft texture, I look at the yarn itself to see if I can imagine what type of project it can be turned into. When I came across Red Heart's Hygge yarn, I instantly thought of a ton of projects that can be made with this yarn.
Hygge (pronounced hoo-gah) is the Danish concept of comfort, coziness and warm relationships, which is exactly what I think of when playing around with this yarn; it is so soft and cozy that I can only imagine cuddling up in a fabulous crocheted afghan next to a warm fire. Hygge evokes feelings of well-being and contentment and I just know you will love this new yarn line.
This soft, bulky weight yarn is made of 70% acrylic and 30% nylon and is twisted with a short fur end, so it does have a bit of texture to it. You will love watching your projects work up into beautiful pieces like blankets, accessories and garments. A warm and fuzzy sweater would be wonderful in Hygge. Available in 20 colors, you will easily be able to mix and match into the perfect color combination, but your projects will also look amazing in solids.
Hygge will look amazing in both knit and crocheted patterns and will certainly give you that cozy, warm feeling. If you're looking for a yarn that is super soft to the touch and looks silky and shiny, then this yarn should be added to your collection.
Read NextPurl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Easy No Sew Sweater
If you hate free knitting patterns for sweaters that feature tons of seaming and sewing, this is a great pattern to add to your… Continue reading: "Easy No Sew Sweater"
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Garden Multi Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Couture Jazz Yarn!
- Win the Purl Soho Line Weight Yarn Giveaway!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You