Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Yarn
Gifted by Lion Brand Yarn
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
If you want your money to go a long way, Lion Brand’s Wool-Ease Thick and Quick is a wonderful option. This soft bulky yarn is the perfect compromise between economy and luxury. A hint of wool gives this yarn a delightful feel, while the acrylic content of the yarn ensures that caring for it will be a breeze. Beginners are sure to enjoy knitting with this delightful yarn. It knits up quickly, feels great, and has a low price tag.
Wool Ease comes in a huge variety of colors, a definite boon to all knitters. Finding the perfect color of yarn for your next project is easy when you choose Wool Ease to work with. Lion Brand has released Wool Ease in everything from solids to tweeds to variegated colors. I know that I always struggle to find the perfect color for a project, and Wool Ease really takes away a lot of the guesswork. Working with the yarn is an enjoyable experience, particularly for impatient knitters. The thickness of the yarn, technically a Super Bulky weight, makes any project lightning fast. With a recommended size 13 needle, this yarn is also a good choice for people learning to knit.
Wool Ease has a lot of benefits. It feels like the softest wool, but is incredibly easy to care for. The reasonable price tag is always a benefit too. This yarn is suitable for knitters of all skill levels, though beginners will especially appreciate the finer qualities of Wool Ease.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn!
- knitCompanion App
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver!
- Chance to win Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon!
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- La Boheme Yarn
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You