Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
The Anne Geddes Baby yarn by Red Heart is not your typical pastel-colored baby yarn. Not only are the crochet colors fabulous, but the yarn itself is silky soft and super easy to work with. It easily glides through your fingers as if it’s made with aloe. There’s no doubt that any baby will feel comfortable sporting this yarn in a stylish hat, headband or even sweater.
Anne Geddes yarn is the first to get out of the cliché pastel baby colors. The beautiful assortment of crochet colors range from bright grassy greens to sherbet-like colored pinks. This yarn line has even dared to do the unthinkable and provide a ladybug red and a night night black baby color.
The tangerine and blue jay are sure to stick out no matter what crochet pattern is made with it. There are even a few variegated yarns to choose from. If you’re not quite ready to break out of your comfort zone to try primary colors for baby, the Anne Geddes line still has a few pastels to choose from like bluebell, rosie and spearmint.
Baby booties, leg warmers, accessories and even crocheted pillows would look amazing in this yarn. The lightweight texture is light enough that it can even be worn during the summer. The Bright Stripes Baby Blanket is always a popular knit afghan for new moms. The bright colors will surely add a pop of color to any nursery.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Win Two Skeins of Bernat Sox Yarn!
- knitCompanion App
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Soft Yarn!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You