Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Being someone who loves to knit, you might find yourself wondering what else you can do with all that extra yarn you have laying around. And who am I kidding? You probably don't have a ton of leftovers because we always have projects in mind when buying the yarn. Any who, Red Heart just came out with the Pom and Tassel Maker and you are going to love it.
When you're looking for something "extra" to decorate your holiday gifts with, adding a pom or tassel can be just the thing. With this Pom and Tassel Maker you can make multiple pompons in just a few minutes. It comes with 3 pieces to create your track and 2 pegs to wrap the yarn around. I'm telling you, anyone can make pompoms with this product. All you have to do is wind the yarn around the pegs as many times as you'd like (I suggest wrapping it many times if you want a fuller pom, otherwise it'll be a bit flimsy). Once you're done wrapping, you tie, cut and trim and you will have plenty of poms to go around.
Not only can you accessorize your gift with poms, but you can also make fun projects like banners, wreaths, and rugs; you can even adorn the top of a hat with one. The tassels are really cute too and can be used to make a colorful mobile for a kid's room, a fun keychain or a book marker. The tassels are just as easy to make as the pom pons and will give you a ton of options on how to use them. The maker comes in pink, orange, red and teal, so you can choose your favorite or gift it to your yarn-loving friend.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
- Pocket Knitter
- Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
- Enter to win Premier's Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- Cabinesque Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You