Marly Bird Chic Sheep Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Marly Bird Chic Sheep Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Chic Sheep is a fabulous new yarn line by Marly Bird from Red Heart. By getting this yarn you will be giving yourself a treat and you'll want to buy the whole stock! Crocheting with such happy colors will not only put you in a great mood, but will allow you to come up with a great design you'll want to wear over and over again.
Chic Sheep is a gorgeous 100% merino wool that is soft to the touch and not itchy like most wool yarns; it's a joy to work with. There are 24 vibrant colors to choose from that Marly came up with that incorporates her light-hearted spirit and happy design aesthetic. What are these fun colors to choose from? There's Fairy Tale, Green Tea, Lipstick, Mai Tai, Mimosa, Poolside and so many other bright shades to lighten any room.
This yarn can be machine washed, but you'll want to lay it flat to dry so it'll maintain its shape and texture. And believe me, this yarn has the perfect texture; you won't want to mess that up. This yarn does come from a dye lot, so you'll want to make sure to buy enough at the same time for a single project.
Whether you're looking to create wearables for yourself or a friend, you can't go wrong with Chic Sheep. Crochet an afghan to keep warm and add a pop of color to any room or create a unique accessory you can brag about. Mix and match the beautiful colors as they complement each other nicely and come up with your next masterpiece.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
Chance to Win a Bundle of Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
Chance to win a Authentic Knitting Board Round Loom Set!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Enter to win Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Jogless Stripes
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You