Lion Brand Country Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Lion Brand Country Yarn
Provided by Lion Brand Yarn
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
With a snuggly soft texture and a lofty texture, Country is a delightful yarn to work with. Country is the newest yarn line from Lion Brand, and it continues the company’s tradition of affordable, quality yarns. Country comes off as a rustic yarn; it is a simple, two ply yarn that has a handspun quality to it. The plys in the yarn are different colors; one is a solid, the second is variegated. The contrast of a solid black ply with a variegated ply makes the yarn look particularly rustic. When knit up, the colors of the yarn create a pleasing overall effect.
Knitters in the mood for a quick project will enjoy working with this bulky yarn. Projects knit in Country will fly by, and look fantastic when finished. Like all of Lion Brand’s yarns, one of the best things about Country is the affordable price tag. You can finance an entire large project easily with all of Lion Brand’s yarns, and Country is such a delightful yarn that you’ll certainly want to keep knitting with it.
All of the colors in the Country line are inspired by life in America, and the yarn is made in the United States. You can use this soft, lofty yarn on anything from afghans to accessories. Beginners and experienced knitters alike will appreciate knitting with Country yarn because of its reasonable price tag and marvelous texture. The ease of knitting projects is a definite added benefit. If you’re in the mood for something quick, Country is a great yarn choice to make.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Gleener Review
- Pocket Knitter
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Eclair Yarn
- Enter to win Premier's Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Artesano Superfine Alpaca Yarn
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- FaveCrafts Studio LIVE
- Hashtag Jacket
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Children's Sweaters
- Caterpillar Bulky Hat
- Blended Hues Hat
- Rib Stitch Knitting: 6 Ways
- Fur Striped Poncho Sweater
- Caring Touch Knit Stitch
- Honeycomb Knit Stitch
- Teddy Bear Hat Pattern For Toddlers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You