Lion Brand Country Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Lion Brand Country Yarn
Provided by Lion Brand Yarn
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
With a snuggly soft texture and a lofty texture, Country is a delightful yarn to work with. Country is the newest yarn line from Lion Brand, and it continues the company’s tradition of affordable, quality yarns. Country comes off as a rustic yarn; it is a simple, two ply yarn that has a handspun quality to it. The plys in the yarn are different colors; one is a solid, the second is variegated. The contrast of a solid black ply with a variegated ply makes the yarn look particularly rustic. When knit up, the colors of the yarn create a pleasing overall effect.
Knitters in the mood for a quick project will enjoy working with this bulky yarn. Projects knit in Country will fly by, and look fantastic when finished. Like all of Lion Brand’s yarns, one of the best things about Country is the affordable price tag. You can finance an entire large project easily with all of Lion Brand’s yarns, and Country is such a delightful yarn that you’ll certainly want to keep knitting with it.
All of the colors in the Country line are inspired by life in America, and the yarn is made in the United States. You can use this soft, lofty yarn on anything from afghans to accessories. Beginners and experienced knitters alike will appreciate knitting with Country yarn because of its reasonable price tag and marvelous texture. The ease of knitting projects is a definite added benefit. If you’re in the mood for something quick, Country is a great yarn choice to make.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win Fair Isle Liberty Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Lion Brand Yarn: Homespun in Coral Reef
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Flowers: 39 Easy Knitting Patterns
- Salt And Pepper Cardigan
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You