- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Lion Brand Country Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Lion Brand Country Yarn
Provided by Lion Brand Yarn
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
With a snuggly soft texture and a lofty texture, Country is a delightful yarn to work with. Country is the newest yarn line from Lion Brand, and it continues the company’s tradition of affordable, quality yarns. Country comes off as a rustic yarn; it is a simple, two ply yarn that has a handspun quality to it. The plys in the yarn are different colors; one is a solid, the second is variegated. The contrast of a solid black ply with a variegated ply makes the yarn look particularly rustic. When knit up, the colors of the yarn create a pleasing overall effect.
Knitters in the mood for a quick project will enjoy working with this bulky yarn. Projects knit in Country will fly by, and look fantastic when finished. Like all of Lion Brand’s yarns, one of the best things about Country is the affordable price tag. You can finance an entire large project easily with all of Lion Brand’s yarns, and Country is such a delightful yarn that you’ll certainly want to keep knitting with it.
All of the colors in the Country line are inspired by life in America, and the yarn is made in the United States. You can use this soft, lofty yarn on anything from afghans to accessories. Beginners and experienced knitters alike will appreciate knitting with Country yarn because of its reasonable price tag and marvelous texture. The ease of knitting projects is a definite added benefit. If you’re in the mood for something quick, Country is a great yarn choice to make.
Read NextThe Baby Wool Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Colorful Chevron Bag
Add an explosion of color to your weekend errands with the Colorful Chevron Bag. Learn how to knit a bag that is not only practical… Continue reading: "Colorful Chevron Bag"
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Eclair Yarn
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
- The Best Darn Yarn Tenders aka Yarn Bras
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You