2-in-1 Yarn Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knitters, you are going to fall in love with this trendy and super functional yarn tote from Lion Brand. This 2-in 1 Yarn Tote may look like just one big bag, but it's literally two bags in one.
Not only do you have the clear, see-through exterior bag, but there's also a removable zippered pouch inside that was designed to keep your yarn safe and clean. Plus, there are two grommets that allow you to conveniently feed your yarn through so you don't have to worry about tangles.
Not only do we love the fun design of this bag, but the size is also perfect, as well. The clear, see-through bag measures 11" tall, 19" wide and 5" deep, so there's plenty of room not only for your current knitting project, but other everyday essentials, as well, such as your wallet and keys. The interior pouch measures 9 ½” tall by 17 ¾” wide and 5” deep. Plus, the straps are long enough so you can comfortably carry this tote bag over your shoulder.
My favorite part about this tote bag is the design; the inner bag is black with graffiti-inspired text that says words such as "knit," "yarn," "pattern," and more. How cute is that?
Choose from the following four colors: Green, Blue, Black, and Pink.
What color would you get? Leave a comment below and let us know!
Watch a video below of the 2-in-1 Yarn Tote in action!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box!
Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Chance to win Candy Shop Yarn!
Lhasa Wilderness Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- Christmas Slip Stitch Table Runner
- Easy Baby Tunic Knitting Pattern
- Philadelphus Shawl Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You