Red Heart Scrubby Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
A good dishcloth is hard to find. You want one that is rough enough to clean food from your dishes, but not so rough that it destroys your hands. The Red Heart Scrubby Yarn is the perfect balance between coarse and gentle. This is great for working up dishcloths in any color, shape, and size!
The yarn comes in an assortment of different colors with adorable names like " Duckie," "Royal," and "Coconut." With bright colors and better names, it makes cleaning your kitchen easy and fun! While other dishcloths are boring, try making yours shaped like your favorite animal, like this cute "I Don't Give a Hoot" owl discloth! This yarn would look good in any pattern, and making your cleaning tools attractive makes for a much better experience.
Red Heart Scrubby Yarn is worsted weight, so it will be able to withstand the daily wear and tear you put it through. If you're worried about it being sanitary, good news! This yarn is machine washable, so you can throw it in with your other towels and give it a quick spin for clean and fresh cleaning cloths every time. You can work with it right out of the washing machine because it is 100% polyester. This means the yarn will dry very quickly, keeping puddles from forming all over your sink and counter.
There are 92 yards of this yarn in each skein, so you will have plenty to work with when your friends and family see your adorable and practical creations and begin to ask for some of their own. This yarn will have you making discloths, bath scrubbies, and more before you know it.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Seitenstreifen Socks
- Flat Knit Swirl Hat
- Morning Glory Shawl
- How to Knit Staggered Slip Stitch
- Decorative Cast On Tutorial
- Pretty Pink Fashion Fur Shrug for Girls
- How to Knit with Multiple Types of Yarn
- Easy Striped and Ribbed Knit Shrug
- How to Knit Super Fast Lace
- How to Knit Chevron Stripes
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You