Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Welcoming a new little one into the world is the greatest feeling there is. If you're preparing yourself, or know someone who is, there's nothing greater than having a handmade knit baby blanket to wrap baby in. With Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn you can work up a new design in no time.
Each ball of Bernat Baby Blanket is 100 grams of 100% polyester; this is by far one of the softest yarns I have ever felt. A super bulky chenille-style yarn like this is great for those babies born in the colder months of the season. Although this is considered a baby yarn, I would easily make myself a knit blanket to wrap up in; it's so soft I can't stop touching it!
Because this is such a fabulous yarn, when you machine wash it you must wash in cool water on the delicate cycle and tumble dry on low heat on the delicate cycle as well. When you have a finished project like a baby blanket you'll want to handle it with the best care.
Aside from its sheer softness, what I like best about this yarn is all the amazing colors it comes in. Fun names like Little Boy Dove, Little Girl Dove, Vanilla, Little Sand Castles, Pitter Patter and Little Sunshine, will surely make you smile. With almost 30 colors to choose from you can mix and match any way you like.
The next time you know of someone expecting a baby, be sure you check out Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn. This yarn is super soft to the touch and will feel amazing against baby's skin.
Make this adorable knit pattern with Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Yarn Herbal Dyed Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to Win a We Are Knitters Sandman Scarf Project Kit!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Anzula Hand Dyed Dreamy Yarn
- Enter to win Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Easy Christmas Trees
- What to Knit With Linen Yarn
- Little Red Riding Hood/Wolf in Granny’s Clothing
- Free Knitting Patterns by Needle Size
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You