Bernat Sox Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Bernat Sox yarn is super soft to the touch, which is perfect for wearing those cozy socks during the cold winter months. With a durable and soft sock yarn, Bernat Sox is easy to care for, comes in multiple colors and is great for the whole family. Each skein comes in a fun variegated color scheme. You can choose from designs like Newsprint (shades of black, brown and white), Sangria (shades of deep reds and purples), Rainbow (shades of red, orange, yellow, green and blue), Sari (shades of red, oragne, yellow and purple), Stormy Weather (shades of blues and grays), Surf's Up (shades of blue and teal), Tutu (shades of pink, purple and white), and Woodbine Variegated (shades of dark greens and brown). Because the colors are so bright and bold it makes your sock design really pop and look amazing.
Sox yarn is really easy to work with. You would think your hands would hurt from working with such fine fingering yarn and a small hook, but it glides easily. With a net weight of 1.75 ounces and a combiniation of 60% acrylic and 40% nylon, you're going to love working with this yarn. Just because it's titled Sox yarn, it doesn't necessarily mean you have to knit socks. This yarn would also be great for smaller items like baby knitting patterns, knit dishcloths and even knit jewelry since it's so fine. It would also look nice worked up as gloves, hats and shawls.
There is a dye lot number for Sox yarn, so if you decide you really want more of the same color then be sure to look at that number. What's great about this fun yarn is that it's machine washable and dryable, allowing you to wear your socks as many times as you'd like. The toughest part about loving this yarn so much is deciding what colors to choose!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Ceramic Yarn Bowl!
Enter to win Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn!
Chance to win a Go Crafty Travel Case!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Enter to win Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn!
Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- Pumpkin Spice Knit Slipper Pattern
- How to Weave In Ends As You Knit
- 5 Selvedge Edges for Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You