Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
If you've ever dreamt about sleeping on a cloud (and I'm sure we all have), then you no longer have to dream about it. Red Heart's Buttercup Yarn is THE softest and fluffiest yarn you will ever encounter.
Made of 67% polyester and 33% nylon, this bulky yarn will quickly become your new best friend, along with baby's best friend. As I sit and stare at this yarn I run my fingers through it and it doesn't even feel like I'm touching it. If you close your eyes you won't realize what you're touching. This is a perfect yarn for babies to be draped in. From wearables like knit sweaters and hats, to knit blankets and blankies, this is the ultimate yarn for little ones.
While Buttercup yarn is super soft and cuddly, it's also quite stylish. There are tiny pom-poms blended with a fleecy yarn, which is what makes it so squishy just like a baby's cheeks. This yarn comes in an array of fun colors like Aqua Ice, Ballet Slipper, Carnival, Flirty, Sugar Plum, Teddy Bear and more. This yarn can be used by itself for an ultra-soft and bulky design, or it can be used as an accent piece like trim around a sweater or a pair of socks.
Because it's a bulky yarn, it makes your projects work up quickly, but it also hides flaws from the poms throughout, making this a nice yarn for beginners. I'm the type of person who doesn't like to undo what I just did, so if this yarn can hide a mistake, then I'm all for it!
Make the Super Sweet Santa Baby Sweater with Red Hear Buttercup Yarn!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Alp Royale Yarn
- Chance to win a Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
- Win Mango Moon Mulberry Meadow Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
- Eclair Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You