Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
If you've ever dreamt about sleeping on a cloud (and I'm sure we all have), then you no longer have to dream about it. Red Heart's Buttercup Yarn is THE softest and fluffiest yarn you will ever encounter.
Made of 67% polyester and 33% nylon, this bulky yarn will quickly become your new best friend, along with baby's best friend. As I sit and stare at this yarn I run my fingers through it and it doesn't even feel like I'm touching it. If you close your eyes you won't realize what you're touching. This is a perfect yarn for babies to be draped in. From wearables like knit sweaters and hats, to knit blankets and blankies, this is the ultimate yarn for little ones.
While Buttercup yarn is super soft and cuddly, it's also quite stylish. There are tiny pom-poms blended with a fleecy yarn, which is what makes it so squishy just like a baby's cheeks. This yarn comes in an array of fun colors like Aqua Ice, Ballet Slipper, Carnival, Flirty, Sugar Plum, Teddy Bear and more. This yarn can be used by itself for an ultra-soft and bulky design, or it can be used as an accent piece like trim around a sweater or a pair of socks.
Because it's a bulky yarn, it makes your projects work up quickly, but it also hides flaws from the poms throughout, making this a nice yarn for beginners. I'm the type of person who doesn't like to undo what I just did, so if this yarn can hide a mistake, then I'm all for it!
Make the Super Sweet Santa Baby Sweater with Red Hear Buttercup Yarn!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win 3 Skeins of Lanaloft Yarn!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Lion Brand Babysoft Yarn
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Decades Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- Tasseled Women's Cardigan Pattern
- Contrasting Stripey Mitered Square
- Knit Drink Napkins
- Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You