Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Red Heart first came out with Hygge yarn, which is the Danish concept of comfort, coziness and warm relationships, and Hygge yarn was super cozy and bulky that would be amazing worked into blankets and afghans. Now with Hygge Charm Yarn you can drape yourself in beautiful accessories.
Hygge Charm, pronounced hoo-gah, is a worsted weight yarn that comes in pastels as well as jeweled shades that are great for accessories and fashionable items. Each skein has added strands of matching metallic to give a pretty shimmery look. I personally love glitz and glam and I get so excited looking at this yarn because it just reminds me of high-class fashion.
Made of 97% acrylic and 3% of other fibers, this yarn will easily work up into a masterpiece. Available in 16 colors, you can choose from shades like Evening Star, Fireball, Eclipse, Starry Night and Moonlight; each has a name relating to the Galaxy that allows you to mix and match your colors, perfectly.
I'm always nervous about washing things with metallic strands in them, but this yarn can be machine washed in cold water and tumble dried, without the worry of your project falling apart. Scarves, cowls and hats will look amazing in Hygge Charm and you know you'll have to wash them often, because you will want to wear them on the daily.
Hygge Charm will look amazing in both knit and crocheted patterns and will certainly give you that glitzy, glam feeling. If you're looking for a yarn that is soft and looks classy then this yarn should be added to your collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Win Two Skeins of Bernat Sox Yarn!
- knitCompanion App
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Soft Yarn!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You