Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
With the crazy winter we're always expecting every year it's only natural to think about thick, super warm yarns to work with. It makes me think of Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn from Yarnspirations. Mega bulky yarn is all the rage in the yarn world these days and we can see why.
Bernat's latest Mega Bulky yarn is perfect for making home decor knitting patterns like knit blankets, baskets, pillows, and more. You could even knit yourself a super cozy knit scarf pattern or warm, bulky mittens for the winter! Cowls are my all-time favorite winter pattern to work up because they're really easy to make, and with Mega Bulky Yarn, they knit up very quickly.
Because of the bulky weight of this particular yarn, there are so many amazing knit patterns you can make using just one skein. Knit afghans will of course require a bit more yarn, but luckily the price tag for this yarn is fairly reasonable so buying 10 or 12 skeins for a knit blanket won't break the bank. I can only imagine how cozy it would be to snuggle up on the couch with a bulky blanket made with this yarn! Just grab a cup of coffee or hot chocolate and a good book and you are all set for a super relaxing night at home.
Bernat Mega Bulky yarn is 100% acrylic and each ball contains 64 yards of yarn. When it comes time to washing your projects, it's recommended to hand wash and lay flat to dry. Following the recommended care will assure your project stays perfect, just as you made it.
Anything made with Bernat Mega Bulky would make a great present to gift (if you can let go of it). Trust me; this yarn is soft, cozy and will easily become your new favorite to knit with.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Do you ever have those days where you just want to laze around the house in your comfiest clothes? All you're missing is this Lazy Day… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Striped Pullover Pattern"
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Vickie Howell for Caron Sheep(ish) Yarn in Magenta(ish)
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Enter to win Premier's Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lace Back Tee
- Bruce The Spruce Tree
- Cat Couch
- Beginner Knit Baby Hat
- Easiest Knit Baby Hat
- Dark Sole Flat-knit Unisex Slippers
- Easiest Knit Gnome Christmas Ornament
- 10 Creative Knitting Projects
- Simple Headband
- Flat Knit Stinkin Cute Baby Boots
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You