- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Red Heart Sparkle Soft Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart Sparkle Soft
Gifted by: Red Heart
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! Red Heart's latest yarn line is simply stunning. Sparkle Soft is my newest obsession and I just can't stop staring at it. The amount of sparkle throughout the skein of yarn is just the right amount to give it that dazzling look.
Made with 99% acrylic and 1% metallic thread you will go gaga over this yarn. Sparkle Soft is a worsted weight yarn that can be knit or crocheted with. The unique metallic fiber that has been added to this year gives it that glamorous look.
This yarn comes in a variety of colors including Coral, Dynasty, Plum, Starry Night, Really Red, Black, Charcoal, Sand and White. When worked up with the right colors you can make the perfect design. From crocheted scarves and cowls to knit cardigans and shawls, you will immediately fall in love with your finished product. Each skein comes with a pattern on the back of the label, so you'll never run out of ideas on what to make.
Aside from the fabulous sparkle of this yarn, I really like how soft it is. With the metallic thread you would think the yarn would be slightly itchy, but it's not; it's very soft. I cannot wait to wrap myself in beauty with Red Heart Sparkle Soft! If you have a fancy occasion coming up, a New Year's Eve party to attend, or simply want a fantastic everyday piece to wear then get your hands on this yarn; you won't regret it.
Make this pattern with Red Heart Sparkle Soft:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Striping Sparkle Scrubby
The Striping Sparkle Scrubby is a wonderful free knit dishcloth pattern you will work up in no time. Two shades of blue combine to… Continue reading: "Striping Sparkle Scrubby"
- Enter to win the Creative Options Signature 5 Pocket Knitting Tote!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Boye Row Counter
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Paintbox Yarns Color Pack
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You