- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Lion Brand Modern Baby Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Lion Brand Modern Baby Yarn
Gifted By: Lion Brand Yarn
Reviewed by Julie DaMario
Knitting for babies is always so rewarding. While they might soon grow out of almost everything you knit, the memories you create will last a lifetime. Of course, there is much more to it than simply casting on the first couple of stitches. Finding the right yarn for your baby knits always takes time. The color has to be bright and happy, the texture has to be just right, and (most importantly) it has be be easy to wash. Modern Baby, the newest addition to the Lion Brand collection of yarns, hits on all your baby yarn requirements. From its bold and playful colorways to its non-allergenic qualities, this updated classic is perfect for baby garments of all kinds.
Modern Baby comes in nine beautiful colors: red, orange, yellow, chartreuse, green, turquoise, blue, purple, and pink. The line also offers the following versatile neutrals for accents and embroidery: cream (as shown in the main image), grey, and black. With such a great variety of colors, you're bound to come up with something absolutely adorable.
Modern Baby also offers the best of both worlds in terms of texture. This fiber blend of acrylic and nylon offers the feel of natural animal fibers such as alpaca or wool, but with the added benefit of anti-itch and non-allergenic qualities. Its chainette construction gives it a lightweight, plush feel that's ideal for keeping baby warm yet well-ventilated all year long. Plus, Modern Baby is completely machine washable. You simply can't go wrong with this amazing yarn!
Read NextThe Baby Wool Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Dec 18, 2018
brand new baby girl in family this would help make her something beautiful
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Colorful Chevron Bag
Add an explosion of color to your weekend errands with the Colorful Chevron Bag. Learn how to knit a bag that is not only practical… Continue reading: "Colorful Chevron Bag"
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Eclair Yarn
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
- The Best Darn Yarn Tenders aka Yarn Bras
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You