Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Hats & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Hats & More
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Julie DaMario
One of my favorite things about knitting a hat is the fact that I can take it with me wherever I go. A hat’s small size makes it the perfect fit for my purse or backpack. With 14 fun and easily portable patterns to chose from, Hats & More is the ultimate stash-n-go knitting guide.
As I thumbed through the pages of Leisure Art’s awesome knitwear book, I was thrilled to see smaller-scale, travel-friendly patterns tailored for skill levels ranging from beginner to intermediate. There’s a delightful variety of fashionable knit accessories like hats and scarves, as well as unique pieces you’ll love being able to say you made. Whether you’re in the mood to knit cables or spin flowers, there’s a creative pattern waiting for you within the pages of Hats & More.
Another happy observation I had about this book was that the collection wasn’t too heavily focused on cold or warm weather knitting patterns. I could see myself flipping this book open any day of the year and being able to pick out a seasonal pattern of my choice. From lovely lightweight scarves with draped flower appliques to keep you cool in the summer to beautiful blue cable knit hats to keep you warm in the winter, the patterns within Hats & More will keep your needles clicking every month of the year.
At the end of book, you’ll find helpful knitting tips and tricks as well as a glossary of commonly used knitting phrases. Hats & More makes a great gift for beginning as well as more advanced knitters. Personally, I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Win a copy of "Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit!"
- Loom Knitting With the All-n-One Loom
- Green Gables Knits
- A Handknit Romance: 22 Vintage Designs with Lovely Details
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Car Seat Blankets
- Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
- Loom Knitting Pattern Book
- Knit Stitch Guide
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You