Easy Knit Projects Using the Knook
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Introduce your children to the exciting world of yarn crafts by showing them the knook, an exciting device that combines knitting with crochet. Knook projects can look as though they’ve been knitted or crochet, but utilize techniques from both crafts. Testing out the knook is a great way for children to get a feel for both crochet and knitting. The patterns in Easy Knit Projects Using the Knook, by Karen Ratto-Whooley, were written specifically with children in mind. Featuring bulky yarns, these rewarding projects can be finished quickly. Your child will love being able to show off a project he or she made.
The patterns in this book are all ones that your child is sure to love. From a soft throw to a cowl and a headband, your child will be able to make a variety of projects with the help of this book. Little girls will love making their own knooked headbands to wear to school, and any child will be able to appreciate a knooked toy bag or blanket.
Supported by a “learn-to-knook” section, this book is a great companion for a child looking to learn a new craft. If your child gets stuck on a certain technique, there are video tutorials available online to help out with tough spots. Pull out the yarn and the knook on a rainy day when you need a creative way to engage an energetic child. The projects in Easy Knit Projects Using the Knook are sure to entertain and amuse.
Read NextTimeless Christening Sets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Timeless Christening Sets
- A Handknit Romance: 22 Vintage Designs with Lovely Details
- Knit Stitch Guide
- The Sock Knitter's Handbook
- Enter to win a copy of Confessions of a Knitting Heretic!
- Heart Felt Knits: 25 Fresh and Modern Felting Projects
- Garter Stitch for Baby
- Cowl Girls
- Knitting Pattern Essentials: Adapting and Drafting Knitting Patterns for Great Knitwear
- London Underground
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You