Knit Stitch Guide
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knit Stitch Guide
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Dressing up a plain stockinette stitch pattern can be as simple as introducing a more interesting stitch into the project. Finding the right variation can be a bit of a search, unless you have the handy Knit Stitch Guide. This handy little booklet by Rita Weiss contains the instructions for ninety six different stitches. Adding a personal touch to a pattern is easy with the help of this book. Just flip through the pages and find a pattern you like—you can easily work these stitches into any project you’re working on.
You’ll find a variety of different stitches in this handy little booklet. Depending on what you’re looking for, you can find instructions for cables, lace, or simple color work designs. Weiss hits on each of the main type of stitch desings: knit and purl stitches, ribbings, emossed stitches, multi-color stitches, and eyelets and cables. Each pattern has a full-sized picture and complete instructions, written out row by row. These creative stitches will make your projects a real hit. You can easily fit this booklet into your knitting bag or purse, so it’s great for that emergency inspiration boost.
With this useful little guide in your knitting library, you'll be ready for you next knitting adventure. Take the road less traveled and add one of these creative, attractive patterns to that boring sock or cardigan you're working on. Experimenting with these different stitches is the perfect gateway into designing your own knitting patters!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- Car Seat Blankets
- Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Hat Book Review
- Loom Knitting Pattern Book
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- 60 Quick Luxury Knits: Easy, Elegant Projects for Every Day in the Venezia Collection from Cascade Yarns
- Enter to win a copy of Confessions of a Knitting Heretic!
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Knit Hats for Babies
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Win the Fantastic Finger Knitting Giveaway!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You