- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Knit Stitch Guide
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Knit Stitch Guide
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Dressing up a plain stockinette stitch pattern can be as simple as introducing a more interesting stitch into the project. Finding the right variation can be a bit of a search, unless you have the handy Knit Stitch Guide. This handy little booklet by Rita Weiss contains the instructions for ninety six different stitches. Adding a personal touch to a pattern is easy with the help of this book. Just flip through the pages and find a pattern you like—you can easily work these stitches into any project you’re working on.
You’ll find a variety of different stitches in this handy little booklet. Depending on what you’re looking for, you can find instructions for cables, lace, or simple color work designs. Weiss hits on each of the main type of stitch desings: knit and purl stitches, ribbings, emossed stitches, multi-color stitches, and eyelets and cables. Each pattern has a full-sized picture and complete instructions, written out row by row. These creative stitches will make your projects a real hit. You can easily fit this booklet into your knitting bag or purse, so it’s great for that emergency inspiration boost.
With this useful little guide in your knitting library, you'll be ready for you next knitting adventure. Take the road less traveled and add one of these creative, attractive patterns to that boring sock or cardigan you're working on. Experimenting with these different stitches is the perfect gateway into designing your own knitting patters!
Read NextCar Seat Blankets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Pink Quick-Knit Beanievideocam
Knitting a hat doesn't need to take up your whole weekend. This Pink Quick-Knit Beanie can be completed in just hours to give you a… Continue reading: "Pink Quick-Knit Beanievideocam"
- Car Seat Blankets
- Knitting With The Color Guys
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Reversible Scarves: Curing the Wrong Side Blues
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Timeless Christening Sets
- Beaded Ornaments
- Enter to win a copy of Teach Me To Knit!
- Knit Red
- Chance to win a copy of Bath Knits!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- Trento Fingerless Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You