Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Car Seat Blankets
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Car Seat Baby Blankets
Written by Becky Stevens
Provided by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Traveling with your baby can be an ordeal. There’s a lot to keep track of, and you can never be too sure that you’ve remembered everything. Car seat blankets are an elegant solution to that moment when you realize that your baby might need another layer. Car Seat Blankets, by Becky Stevens, is a booklet full of cozy patterns just for the baby on the go.
Featuring eight easy blanket patterns, Car Seat Blankets is a great resource for industrious knitters who love children. Storing one of these small blankets in your car is a great way to be prepared for any situation. Since the car seat blankets are smaller than typical baby blankets, you can easily complete these projects in a timely fashion. You can use these blankets outside of the car as well. Strollers, swings, and other baby carriers would all be enhanced by the presence of a hand knit blanket for extra warmth.
The small size of the booklet paired with simple instructions makes this a great booklet for traveling with. You can easily work on one of these blanket patterns while you are in the car. Full size color photos of each pattern help guide you towards the right look for each project. Though most of the techniques in this book are very basic, you can view online video tutorials geared towards the very techniques used within this book.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern is such a unique knitted fingerless gloves pattern. The black color is muted and… Continue reading: "Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern"
- Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
- Knit Noro Accessories: 30 Colorful Little Knits
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
- Knitting at Home: 60 Classics from Ella Rae Designs
- Lovely Knitted Lace
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Heart Felt Knits: 25 Fresh and Modern Felting Projects
- Easy Knit Projects Using the Knook
- Projects for Baby: Made with the Knook
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You