We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This bobbled Cupcake Hat with stretchy ribbing makes a perfect gift for a special little girl! The Cupcake Hat is knit flat from the brim to the crown and then seamed, making it a great choice for knitters who avoid knitting in the round. Knitting bobbles is easier than it looks, so you don't need to be an advanced knitter to complete this knit hat. We love the adorable whimsy of this hat, and how it's available in sizes from baby to toddler, so no little girl needs to feel left out.
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge26 stitches, 1 rows, 4 inches. ribbing pattern when gently stretched. For best fit, always check your gauge.
- HiKoo by Skacel Collection Simpliworsted (55% Merino wool/28% acrylic/17% nylon, 3.5 oz/100 g, 140 yd/128 m) – 1 skein ea in 035 Turkish Coffee (CA) and 015 Ripe Raspberry(CB), or approximately 140 yd (128 m) in ea of 2 colors in any medium weight yarn.
- US 7/4.5 mm knitting needles, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needles.
Read NextBasic Ribbed Baby Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Faux Cable Hat
- Sunny Headband
- Dovetail Easy Blanket
- 24 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Willow Cable Stitch
- Cabled Headband
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Two Slipper Styles With One Pattern
- Easy To Knit Long Cuffed Slippers
- Thumbless Texting Mitts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You