Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Discover 50 fast and easy knitting projects from today's top designers. Inside Cozy Knits by Tanis Gray, you'll find some awesome designs that will add a stylish touch to your winter wardrobe.
It doesn't matter if you live somewhere where it snows or not; regardless of your hometown's climate, everyone needs a good hat, scarf, and pair gloves in their closet. You never know when you're going to find yourself in a chilly situation. Personally, I live in Chicago and today's high temperature was 4 degrees, so I am super excited to check out some of these cozy knit patterns. A few of my personal favorites are the Hammer Time Textured Slouch Hat (pg. 35), Turquoise Trail Fair Isle Wristers (pg. 48), Tiptoe Through the Tulips Lace Cowl (pg. 74), and the Red Hot Textured Shrug (pg. 120). Plus, it's hard not to love the Hugs & Kisses Cabled Mittens and Hat Set (pg. 145) that's shown on the cover.
regardless of what your skill level is or what type of cozy knit pattern you're looking for, this knitting book will certainly have what you're looking for. You'll find a variety of techniques including cables, lace, brioche knitting, intarsia, Fair Isle, and even the classic stockinette and garter stitch. There are patterns for all ages including adults and babies.
All of the patterns you'll find inside Cozy Knits were made with Cascade Pacific and Cascade Pacific Chunky yarns. However, you're certainly welcome to use any yarn you choose for these pretty knit projects!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Car Seat Blankets
- Win a Beautiful Knitting Book Bundle!
- Win the "Wrapped in Color" Bundle Giveaway!
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
- Knit Stitch Guide
- Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
- Perfectly Plus
- Loom Knitting With the All-n-One Loom
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You