Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
Bath Knits Book
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Bath Knits Book
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Bath Knits makes it easy to DIY a spa experience with 30 projects to pamper yourself at home. Who doesn't love a good staycation? Author Mary Beth Temple provides everything you can think of for a perfect day at home - and then some!
Knit yourself a spa day with patterns for robes, slippers, pedicure socks, washcloths, towels, and more. 'Hooked For Life' knit designer Temple provides clear, easy instructions to make a variety of bath accessories. The patterns range from easy to intermediate skill level.
The wonderful thing about knitting your own socks and robes is that you'll have complete control over the colors, size, and material. There are many yarns out there created just for bath accessories, with scrubby textures or softer textures.
There are several options for style of washcloth, including diagonal and chevron. Decide on what style you like for your own bath stuff, and get busy creating a whole set of spa-worthy knitted beauties.
Not only does Temple's book provide plenty of wearables, towels, and washcloths, but she also includes bathroom decor. Make your own bathmats, baskets, and other helpful pieces.
An adorable feature of this book is that the projects are divided into themes for your bathroom, based on color scheme and design. The themes are naturals. flower garden, ocean tide, bright n' cheery, and sunny day. You just might find some interior decorating inspiration here, as well! However, any of the patterns can be used in the color scheme of your choice.
Plan a spa day for yourself, or create an adorable gift basket of bath accessories. Plus, you can decorate your bathroom. With 30 bath knits projects to choose from, you certainly won't be short on inspiration.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Car Seat Blankets
Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
Win the "Wrapped in Color" Bundle Giveaway!
WIN Faux Taxidermy Knits!
New England Knits: Timeless Knitwear with a Modern Twist
Loom Knitting With the All-n-One Loom
Enter to win a copy of Knit Superheroes!
Enter for a chance to win a copy of The Big Book of Knit Stitches!
Beginner's Guide to Lace Knitting
200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Knit Wedding Patterns
- 23 Super Cozy Knit Sweater Patterns
- 18 Itsy Bitsy: Tiny Knitting Patterns
- Knitted Afghan Patterns: What's the Difference Between Afghans, Blankets, and Throws?
- 23 Knit Toys for Girls and Boys
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You