Cool Chunky Knits Book Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Cool Chunky Knits Book Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Chunky knit and crochet patterns is absolutely the greatest thing for those cool winter days, and sometimes even hot summer days when you're stuck in the air conditioned office. In Cool Chunky Knits you will find 26 fast and fashionable shawls, shrugs, cowls, hats and more made with bulky and super bulky yarns.
Within the 104 pages you'll learn that bulky yarn doesn't necessarily mean your product needs to be bulky. Chunky yarns can be used to work up trendy and beautiful pieces that can be worn for summer or winter. Tabetha, the designer, provides amazing knit patterns so you'll be covered all year long. From fun textures to stunning colorways, you'll love every single pattern in this book.
This book is great because the patterns range in skill level from easy to intermediate, and with the gauge so large each project will work up quickly. The wraps and pullovers featured are cute enough to dress up with a pair of heels or dress down with a pair of comfy jeans; that's the beauty of these designs.
Charts and diagrams are listed for the intermediate patterns so you can easily follow for the perfect pattern. The Brandywine Tunic on page 36 is a short sleeve tunic with cables that accentuate the self-striping chunky yarn. The variegated yarn has vibrant, bold colors that will amaze you.
Whether you're looking for a winter hat and fingerless mitts or a summer vest and bracelet set then look no further than Cool Chunky Knits; there's something for everyone.
Read NextMore Modern Top-Down Knitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- More Modern Top-Down Knitting
- Timeless Christening Sets
- Enter to win a copy of Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups!
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Enter to win a copy of Loom Knit Baby Wraps!
- Loom Knitting Pattern Book
- Essentially Feminine Knits: 25 Must-Have Chic Designs
- What to Knit When You're Expecting
- Car Seat Blankets
- Win a copy of "Fun and Fantastical Slippers to Knit!"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You