- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Red Heart With Love Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart With Love Yarn
Gifted By: Red Heart Yarn
Reviewed by Kera Mogue, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Red Heart With Love Yarn is the softest skein of yarn that money can buy. When you touch it, you can just imagine wearing the softness on your skin. Red Heart Yarn has put out two skeins of quality acrylic yarn that is perfect for holiday knitwear or DIY home decoration ideas. Whether you're making a knit sweater or potholder, this yarn is sure to keep you feeling warm and fuzzy.
One roll contains 357 meters of Berry Red, Candy Pink, and other great colors, making this Red Heart product a very thrifty investment. Just one roll has enough material for a big chunk of a blanket, a full afghan, or several DIY potholders and coasters as homemade gifts. The entire roll of yarn weighs less than half a pound. 7 ounces of medium thickness lightweight red yarn is a dream come true for the toughest of bargain hunters. When you wrap your gift, the wrapping paper might just weigh more than the knitted gift itself. That's the beauty of Red Heart Yarn's Premium Worsted Acrylic yarn: it is lightweight, it was dyed before it was spun (hence the "No Dye Lot" label), and there is a lot of it.
The label gives suggestions as to the size of knitting needles and crochet hooks to use, but the choice is always up to the knitter. The finished product will be durable, warm, and comfortable, giving Red Heart Yarn lots of brownie points in the yarn community.
Read NextThe Baby Wool Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Dec 18, 2018
use a lot of red heart yarn because it holds up is beautiful and allows me to crochet a lot of samples and frog and redo as often as I need to to get it right.Thanks for quality product.
connellsusanj 9686 359
Dec 29, 2014
I would love to win this as I am planning on knitting a skirt each for my three granddaughters. Thank you for the opportunity to enter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Magentalicious Cowl is a beautiful deep color that will catch anyone's eye. The simple design is perfect for chilly autumn days… Continue reading: "Magentalicious Cowl"
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win the Purl Soho Line Weight Yarn Giveaway!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Lion Brand Bonbons Yarn
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Soft Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Lion Brand Yarn: Homespun in Coral Reef
- Chance to win 5 balls of New Wave Yarn to make this bag!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You