Red Heart With Love Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart With Love Yarn is the softest skein of yarn that money can buy. When you touch it, you can just imagine wearing the softness on your skin. Red Heart Yarn has put out two skeins of quality acrylic yarn that is perfect for holiday knitwear or DIY home decoration ideas. Whether you're making a knit sweater or potholder, this yarn is sure to keep you feeling warm and fuzzy.
One roll contains 357 meters of Berry Red, Candy Pink, and other great colors, making this Red Heart product a very thrifty investment. Just one roll has enough material for a big chunk of a blanket, a full afghan, or several DIY potholders and coasters as homemade gifts. The entire roll of yarn weighs less than half a pound. 7 ounces of medium thickness lightweight red yarn is a dream come true for the toughest of bargain hunters. When you wrap your gift, the wrapping paper might just weigh more than the knitted gift itself. That's the beauty of Red Heart Yarn's Premium Worsted Acrylic yarn: it is lightweight, it was dyed before it was spun (hence the "No Dye Lot" label), and there is a lot of it.
The label gives suggestions as to the size of knitting needles and crochet hooks to use, but the choice is always up to the knitter. The finished product will be durable, warm, and comfortable, giving Red Heart Yarn lots of brownie points in the yarn community.
Read NextNomad Sock Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Red Heart Sparkle Soft Yarn
- Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
- Chance to win a Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker!
- Chance to win Scarfie Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- GoKnit Pouch Review
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Honeycomb Stitch
- Beginner Mistake Rib Scarf
- Faux Cable Hat
- Sunny Headband
- Dovetail Easy Blanket
- 24 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Willow Cable Stitch
- Cabled Headband
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Two Slipper Styles With One Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You