Red Heart With Love Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart With Love Yarn
Gifted By: Red Heart Yarn
Reviewed by Kera Mogue, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Red Heart With Love Yarn is the softest skein of yarn that money can buy. When you touch it, you can just imagine wearing the softness on your skin. Red Heart Yarn has put out two skeins of quality acrylic yarn that is perfect for holiday knitwear or DIY home decoration ideas. Whether you're making a knit sweater or potholder, this yarn is sure to keep you feeling warm and fuzzy.
One roll contains 357 meters of Berry Red, Candy Pink, and other great colors, making this Red Heart product a very thrifty investment. Just one roll has enough material for a big chunk of a blanket, a full afghan, or several DIY potholders and coasters as homemade gifts. The entire roll of yarn weighs less than half a pound. 7 ounces of medium thickness lightweight red yarn is a dream come true for the toughest of bargain hunters. When you wrap your gift, the wrapping paper might just weigh more than the knitted gift itself. That's the beauty of Red Heart Yarn's Premium Worsted Acrylic yarn: it is lightweight, it was dyed before it was spun (hence the "No Dye Lot" label), and there is a lot of it.
The label gives suggestions as to the size of knitting needles and crochet hooks to use, but the choice is always up to the knitter. The finished product will be durable, warm, and comfortable, giving Red Heart Yarn lots of brownie points in the yarn community.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Ceramic Yarn Bowl!
Chance to win a Go Crafty Travel Case!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
Silk Chiffon Ribbon Yarn
Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- How to Knit the Feather and Fan Stitch
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- How to Knit a Hat
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You