Red Heart Infinity Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart Infinity Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Red Heart Infinity Yarn is like a dream come true. Red Heart never disappoints and is always coming out with these amazing yarns that you need in your yarn collection and Infinity is no exception.
Infinity yarn is a super soft bulky weight yarn that is perfect for the fall and winter months. I seriously cannot tell you how excited I am for you to check out this yarn. It's made of 69% acrylic, 11% wool, 6% nylon, 4% metallic and 10% polyester. I will tell you that I am not a fan of wool and cannot wear it without scratching myself all day long from it being so itchy, but I am so excited to wrap myself in Infinity. There is just the right amount of metallic thread wrapped in the fiber to give it that shimmery sparkle and magical feel.
Available in only 7 colors you will want them all; it comes in almond, blossom, denim, enchanted, oasis, seafoam, and thunder. Even though the colors are limited, the choices are perfect as you have neutrals as well as vibrant colors to give your outfit a pop of color. Infinity is great for winter accessories like scarves, hats, cowl and mittens, but I bet it would look amazing worked up as a sweater as well.
The care instructions are quite simple as you can machine wash your items in cold water on the gentle cycle and lay flat to dry. Like most knit or crochet projects you do not want to iron or bleach them. If you take proper care of your projects they are sure to last a long time, and I'm telling you, with Infinity, you'll definitely want your projects to last forever!
Read NextJames C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
- Win the Purl Soho Line Weight Yarn Giveaway!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Pocket Knitter
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
- Lion Brand Yarn: Homespun in Coral Reef
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You