Lorna's Little Bites
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
We've all been there at one time or another. You get so excited to add more yarn to your stash that you forget that not every skein knits up the same. Walking down the aisles of my favorite yarn stores, I always wish I could sample a yarn or two just to be sure I was completely sold on its knitted texture. In quite the unique way, Jimmy Beans Wool has done just that. With Lorna's Little Bites, you get only a taste of the great yarn Lorna's Laces has to offer.
Presented in a small "pastry box," Lorna's Little Bites provide a guilt-free way to indulge that sweet tooth of yours. Each box of Little Bites contains twelve different colorways of Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock yarn wound into 20-yard samplers for your knitting pleasure. This fingering weight yarn is perfect for all types of projects— from elegant knitted shawls to a simple pair of socks. Made up of 80% Superwash Wool and 20% Nylon, you're guaranteed to produce a quality knit that is able to stand up against the wear and tear of everyday life.
Each box also includes a delicious little Biscoff cookie and access to the pattern for the beautiful Stratigraphy Cowl by Rachel Roden of Unraveled Designs.
Lorna's Little Bites come in the following "flavors":
- Eclairs (Neutrals)
- Petit Fours (Pastels)
- Macaroons (Muted Tones)
- Mini Cannoli (Earth Tones)
- Berry Tartlet (Jewel Tones)
- Marzipan Delights (Brights)
With sampler boxes named after so many delicious desserts, just one bite is sure to have you wanting more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This wardrobe staple is just the pinnacle of beauty. The Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern is knit on straight needles with a pale… Continue reading: "Waterfall Cardigan Knitting Pattern"
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Enter to win Premier's Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Lana Boucle Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart With Love Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
- Chance to win 5 balls of New Wave Yarn to make this bag!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Chance to win Patons Alpaca Yarn!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You