Lorna's Little Bites
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
We've all been there at one time or another. You get so excited to add more yarn to your stash that you forget that not every skein knits up the same. Walking down the aisles of my favorite yarn stores, I always wish I could sample a yarn or two just to be sure I was completely sold on its knitted texture. In quite the unique way, Jimmy Beans Wool has done just that. With Lorna's Little Bites, you get only a taste of the great yarn Lorna's Laces has to offer.
Presented in a small "pastry box," Lorna's Little Bites provide a guilt-free way to indulge that sweet tooth of yours. Each box of Little Bites contains twelve different colorways of Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock yarn wound into 20-yard samplers for your knitting pleasure. This fingering weight yarn is perfect for all types of projects— from elegant knitted shawls to a simple pair of socks. Made up of 80% Superwash Wool and 20% Nylon, you're guaranteed to produce a quality knit that is able to stand up against the wear and tear of everyday life.
Each box also includes a delicious little Biscoff cookie and access to the pattern for the beautiful Stratigraphy Cowl by Rachel Roden of Unraveled Designs.
Lorna's Little Bites come in the following "flavors":
- Eclairs (Neutrals)
- Petit Fours (Pastels)
- Macaroons (Muted Tones)
- Mini Cannoli (Earth Tones)
- Berry Tartlet (Jewel Tones)
- Marzipan Delights (Brights)
With sampler boxes named after so many delicious desserts, just one bite is sure to have you wanting more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a Tunisian Interchangeable Needle and Case Set!
Chance to Win a Bundle of Furls Whims Merino Yarn!
Darn Good Yarn Linen Yarn
Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
"At the Bahamas" Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
Gracie Lace Yarn
Win Two Skeins of Bernat Sox Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- T-SPIN Tunisian Interchangeable Set
- Patchwork Poncho Knitting Pattern
- What Can I Knit With Cotton Yarn?
- Easy Cute Baby Cardigan
- Go Team! Scarf
- Sun Struck Vest Knitting Pattern
- Furls Whims Merino Yarn
- Slithering Scarp Scarf
- Twisted Wristers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You