Bernat Blanket Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Yarn that makes me giggle from being so scrumptious is always a favorite. When I got my hands on Bernat Blanket Yarn, I got butterflies in my stomach because I knew I would love working with it.
Bernat Blanket is a super cozy, bulky chenille-style yarn that every knitter should have in their stash. My three-year-old said with a large smile on her face "It's soft," and boy was she right! I remember having a sweater made with this type of yarn and it was my absolute favorite. Each skein is an economical big ball size consisting of 100% polyester and 220 yards.
This yarn is machine washable and dryable, so you don't have to worry about your project getting ruined. Unsure of what to make? Any knit or crochet home decor projects are great, but because it's such a super bulky yarn, you can easily work up a knit afghan pattern in no time. Can you imagine wrapping yourself in an ultra soft blanket made of this yarn? Touching the yarn is like touching a cotton ball; it's just so fluffy!
Aside from its sheer softness, Bernat Blanket comes in a variety of fun colors like Sailor's Delight, Lilac Bush, Plum Chutney, Raspberry Trifle, Harvest, Teal Dreams, Olive, Country Blue, Light Teal and so much more. There are 23 colors to choose from including solids and variegated.
The next time you're searching for a bulky yarn be sure you check out Bernat Blanket. You won't be disappointed when you have a project that is soft, fluffy, full of fabulous color and has a texture you won't be able to stop touching.
Use Bernat Blanket To Make These Knit Patterns:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to win Semi-Precious Tosh Yarn!
- Boye Row Counter
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You