Red Heart Evermore Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart Evermore Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Gearing up for the winter season is exactly what I'm doing right now. I've been searching for all my favorite yarns that I know will keep me nice and warm during those frigid nights. Bulky and chunky yarns are always my favorite to work with, but they're even better during this time of year. With that said, Evermore from Red Heart is my newest obsession.
Evermore not only looks cozy, but it feels cozy too. Made of 80% acrylic and 20% wool you'll find yourself knitting up multiple patterns at once. Because it's such a bulky yarn you'll find it's great for hats and scarves, mittens, shawls, wraps and sweaters. Imagine sitting by a fire wrapped in your newest bulky poncho; you're sure to catch a cozy cat nap.
This yarn is a roving style yarn that comes in a fabulous array of colors like Cabana, Cotton Candy, Emerald Isle and Mulberry. Each colorway is a perfect combination of at least three colors that complement each other beautifully. With acrylic blended with the wool this yarn makes a great choice for apparel and accessories.
Once you've worked up a project, no matter how quickly or how long it took you to make you'll want it to last forever. Being able to flaunt your work is half the fun, so you must take care of it properly. Each piece should be hand washed in cold water and laid flat to dry. Like most knit or crochet projects you don't want to iron them or bleach them for fear of your project getting ruined. You can however have them dry cleaned, so they're taken care of professionally.
If you're looking for amazing colorways and exceptionally soft yarn then you're going to like Evermore. If you want to test the waters all you need is one skein to make a knit or crochet hat, so have at it!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
Enter to win Red Heart With Love Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Chance to win a Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Chance to win Prairie Spun DK Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Knit Wedding Patterns
- 23 Super Cozy Knit Sweater Patterns
- 18 Itsy Bitsy: Tiny Knitting Patterns
- Knitted Afghan Patterns: What's the Difference Between Afghans, Blankets, and Throws?
- 23 Knit Toys for Girls and Boys
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You