Premier Garden Multi Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Premier Garden Multi Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Premier is proud to re-introduce Garden yarn! This isn't a new yarn, but a favorite that has come back in 3.5 ounce skeins. Made of 100% micro acrylic this fine weight yarn will be perfect for the spring and summer months for both adults and children.
With its sheer softness, this yarn is soft enough for baby items like wearables and blankets, but will also look amazing on adults. Knit or crochet some fine summer shawls and wraps made with these bright batik shades. Each skein comes in multiple colors of bright and bold shades from purples and pinks to oranges and greens. Fun names like Gem, Azalea, Mountain Heather and Water Lily should give you some indication as to how brilliant the colors are.
Garden is a strong and durable yarn that can withhold a machine wash as well as a tumble dry on low, so you don't have to worry about your projects getting ruined or maintaining their shape. You will absolutely love sporting your wearables in the spring with all the fabulous colors Garden comes in. Who says scarves are just for winter? Knit a lightweight scarf with this yarn and pair it with a pencil skirt and top and you'll have a beautiful outfit to wear out.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Clear Wristlet Yarn Bag
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Wonderland Yarns - Cheshire Cat
- The Best Darn Yarn Tenders aka Yarn Bras
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- Cabinesque Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You