- see all comments
"I am having trouble too. Did you get an answer?"
"I am having the same problem. Did you get an answer?"
"The notated gauge on this page is wrong, the correct gauge is stated in the pattern as 22 sts = 4' with dk yarn."
Knit & Stitch Creative Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Knit & Stitch Creative Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Introducing a brand new collection from CreaCrafts is the Knit & Stitch Creative! We've seen online subscriptions grow in the crafting world and I cannot wait for you to get your hands on this one.
The Knit & Stitch Creative Collection is a subscription that allows you to create stunning patterns from their magazines. Provided in each is a magazine with stitch techniques, instructions and fabulous patterns, as well as 2 skeins of Crea yarn to work up the patterns. Unlike other magazine subscriptions that only ship you one issue at a time, this one ships 4 new issues each month, directly to your door. It doesn't get much better than that!
With your introductory offer you'll receive the first 3 magazine issues. Issue 1 features a bobble hat, a chic bag (which is my new favorite), a simple ottoman and baby slippers. Issue 2 features a textured pillow, a cozy alpaca headband and an adorable little lamb perfect for gift-giving this holiday season! Issue 3 features a stunning triangular wrap, a child's panda hat and a cotton wash mitt. The introductory offer also comes with specific sized knitting needles to work up the patterns in each of the magazines as well as a zip-up needle-holder with 7 knitting needles for a total of $40+ all for free; you just have to pay less than $2 for shipping.
If you're looking for a new pattern collection and would love to receive some new goodies each month, conveniently delivered to your door then you should invest in this Knit & Stitch Creative. Avoid the crazy lines at the store, especially during the holiday season, and subscribe to an amazing product.
Read NextRed Heart Strata Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Heavenly Ivory Throw
There's nothing better than cuddling up in a blanket on the couch. This Heavenly Ivory Throw will be your slice of heaven once you… Continue reading: "Heavenly Ivory Throw"
- Enter to win Red Heart Strata Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Chic Yarn
- Boye Row Counter
- Boye Yardage Counter
- Gleener Review
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Thin Organic Cotton
- Enter to win Red Heart Sparkle Soft Yarn
- Pearls Knitting Needles
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- Trento Fingerless Gloves
- Two Needles Classic Beret
- All Too Well Scarf Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You