Leather Project Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Leather Project Bag
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
The most incredible handbag for all knitters and crocheters has just arrived and you are going to be fascinated by it. The Leather Project Bag from Furls Fiberarts allows you take your projects with you on the go, but is also stylish, functional and fashionable.
The Leather Project Bag is elegant and sophisticated on the outside, but very versatile on the inside. I'm telling you, there is plenty of space for all your tools; this bag has room for 38 tools and plenty of yarn. Conventional crochet hooks and knitting needles can both fit in the accessory pockets on the inside of the bag, along with Furls Fiberart hooks, too. There are also pockets for all your notions and of course a few small skeins of yarn or one jumbo skein of yarn. This bag is amazing and I would not be embarrassed to haul this around town.
The magnetic closure of the bag assures your tools are safe and secure and allows you to just pick up your stash and go. This project bag is handmade from double-walled genuine leather, making it sturdy and beautiful. Available in both black and brown, you can hit the town with your WIP's and no one would even know what was hidden inside. If you truly wanted, this bag could also be used for an everyday bag instead of for your knitting and crochet needs, but let’s get real, we never want to travel without our projects. This one is a beauty.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Resilient Superwash Merino Sock!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Yarn Herbal Dyed Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win a Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Easy Christmas Trees
- What to Knit With Linen Yarn
- Little Red Riding Hood/Wolf in Granny’s Clothing
- Free Knitting Patterns by Needle Size
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You