Leather Project Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Leather Project Bag
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
The most incredible handbag for all knitters and crocheters has just arrived and you are going to be fascinated by it. The Leather Project Bag from Furls Fiberarts allows you take your projects with you on the go, but is also stylish, functional and fashionable.
The Leather Project Bag is elegant and sophisticated on the outside, but very versatile on the inside. I'm telling you, there is plenty of space for all your tools; this bag has room for 38 tools and plenty of yarn. Conventional crochet hooks and knitting needles can both fit in the accessory pockets on the inside of the bag, along with Furls Fiberart hooks, too. There are also pockets for all your notions and of course a few small skeins of yarn or one jumbo skein of yarn. This bag is amazing and I would not be embarrassed to haul this around town.
The magnetic closure of the bag assures your tools are safe and secure and allows you to just pick up your stash and go. This project bag is handmade from double-walled genuine leather, making it sturdy and beautiful. Available in both black and brown, you can hit the town with your WIP's and no one would even know what was hidden inside. If you truly wanted, this bag could also be used for an everyday bag instead of for your knitting and crochet needs, but let’s get real, we never want to travel without our projects. This one is a beauty.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Ceramic Yarn Bowl!
Enter to win Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn!
Chance to win a Go Crafty Travel Case!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
Enter to win Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn!
Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- Pumpkin Spice Knit Slipper Pattern
- How to Weave In Ends As You Knit
- 5 Selvedge Edges for Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You