Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Some of the yarns from LoveCrafts.com I've had a chance to work with before, but Baby DK yarn from Paintbox Yarns is a must-have whether you’ve worked with it before or not. Baby DK is super soft and sure to be approved by any newborn wrapped in this.
Baby DK is a soft blend of 55% nylon and 45% acrylic in an adorable paintbox of colors from delicates to bold brights. Colors range in shades like blush pink, bubblegum, dusty lilac, mint green, slate grey, midnight blue and evergreen. This really is the perfect yarn to be able to pick your own palette; mix and match colors or stick with one color for a solid piece; there are over 20 fabulous colors to choose from.
With its tough durability, Baby DK will wear, wash and last for many years as each piece is passed down from sibling to sibling. Knit or crochet blankets, sweaters, baby hats, accessories and even nursery items like stuffed animals or decorative pillows. I can just imagine the pastel colors hanging over baby's crib as a mobile to lull baby to sleep. This yarn works up easily and evenly, so you will have some fabulous new items once baby comes.
If you end up making a soft blankie for baby to love on then there's no doubt it'll have to get washed often. Luckily this yarn is strong enough to uphold going through the washing machine, or you can take it to the drycleaners. Everything you work up with this yarn should be laid flat to dry, so it'll last. And trust me, with yarn this amazing you’ll want your projects to last.
Read NextCaron One Pound Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Lion Brand Babysoft Yarn
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win a Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Boye Yardage Counter
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Eclair Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Faux Cable Hat
- Sunny Headband
- Dovetail Easy Blanket
- 24 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Willow Cable Stitch
- Cabled Headband
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Two Slipper Styles With One Pattern
- Easy To Knit Long Cuffed Slippers
- Thumbless Texting Mitts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You