Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Brown Sheep is a family owned yarn spinning mill that has amazing yarn produced from only the finest sheep. They are always trying to come up with new products and colorways and they finally came out with their brand new product called Synchrony, which is a fabulous yarn line spun and hand dyed by Brown Sheep.
Synchrony is a playful blend of multiple colors made of 60% cotton and 40% wool. The cotton overtakes the wool, so it's not itchy like a 100% wool yarn might be. Each skein is 3.5 ounces and approximately 210 yards. This blend is great for accessories and wearables.
There are only 9 colors of Synchrony, but because each is a variegated yarn, it seems like there are many more colors. Names like Birthday Bash, Soiree, Harvest Festival, Picnic and Garden Party all sound like they would be fun color combinations - and they are. Teatime is a gentle combination of light pinks and yellows that remind me of cupcakes and lemonade whereas Birthday Bash is a bold and bright color combination of rainbow colors; each seems to tell a story.
When it comes to washing your projects made in Synchrony, you'll want to take note. Because this is a cotton yarn, some color migration may occur during the first wash, so it's recommended to do a test-wash on a small swatch if you are using two or more contrasting colors.
Synchrony is soft, yet sturdy enough to be made into brilliant wearables like a lightweight sweater, shawl or scarf. You'll easily fall in love with this new twist yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to Win a Bernat Velvet Yarn!
- The Best Darn Yarn Tenders aka Yarn Bras
- Enter for a chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 30 Easy Knit Sweater Patterns for Beginners
- Biscotte Yarns
- How to Knit Flowers: 39 Easy Knitting Patterns
- Salt And Pepper Cardigan
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You