Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
I have always admired the fibers and patterns of Purl Soho. When I had the opportunity to visit their shop in New York City a few years ago, it was a magical experience. Every item in the shop is special – so special that I was too timid to buy anything. I left feeling inspired and regretful I didn’t decide to purchase any yarn.
To be able to finally knit with Purl Soho brand yarn is a real treat. Purl Soho Mulberry Merino is a sumptuous sport weight yarn perfect for scarves, hats and baby clothes. Made from 80 percent extra fine merino and 20 percent mulberry silk, this yarn is exquisite. It's luster is sure to add a professional touch to any project. Show off your cable and ribbing skills with this luxurious fiber. It comes in 23 elegant colors from steel blue to paprika red, making it a versatile yarn for any kind of knitwear.
Like many other natural fiber yarns, there was a break in the skein, which is usually a pet peeve of mine. But Purl Soho’s yarn was so expertly joined it was hardly noticeable.
Their featured free pattern for Mulberry Merino is the Mistake Rib Scarf consisting of one row of slipped, knit and purled stitches repeated for 70 inches. It’s a stunning beginner's piece suitable for spring, fall and winter.
This yarn is worth saving for a truly special project. Whether it’s a shawl for mom or a headband for yourself, you’ll cherish the final product.
Read NextBoye Round Loom Set
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Win the Imperial Yarn Giveaway!
- Enter to win Red Heart Boutique Twilight Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Flowers Bunch Shawl
- Summer 2022 Mystery Knit Along
- Ihana Baby Overall
- Knit Two Colored Brioche Scarf
- 10 Free Knitted Bag Patterns for Beginners
- The Amber Cowl
- Simple Summer Top Knitting Pattern
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You