Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
I have always admired the fibers and patterns of Purl Soho. When I had the opportunity to visit their shop in New York City a few years ago, it was a magical experience. Every item in the shop is special – so special that I was too timid to buy anything. I left feeling inspired and regretful I didn’t decide to purchase any yarn.
To be able to finally knit with Purl Soho brand yarn is a real treat. Purl Soho Mulberry Merino is a sumptuous sport weight yarn perfect for scarves, hats and baby clothes. Made from 80 percent extra fine merino and 20 percent mulberry silk, this yarn is exquisite. It's luster is sure to add a professional touch to any project. Show off your cable and ribbing skills with this luxurious fiber. It comes in 23 elegant colors from steel blue to paprika red, making it a versatile yarn for any kind of knitwear.
Like many other natural fiber yarns, there was a break in the skein, which is usually a pet peeve of mine. But Purl Soho’s yarn was so expertly joined it was hardly noticeable.
Their featured free pattern for Mulberry Merino is the Mistake Rib Scarf consisting of one row of slipped, knit and purled stitches repeated for 70 inches. It’s a stunning beginner's piece suitable for spring, fall and winter.
This yarn is worth saving for a truly special project. Whether it’s a shawl for mom or a headband for yourself, you’ll cherish the final product.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to Win a We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Rolling Yarn Tote
- Win Two Skeins of Bernat Sox Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit Your Own Adventure Scarf Kit!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You