- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn
GIfted by Purl Soho
Reviewed by Natasha Price for AllFreeKnitting.com
I have always admired the fibers and patterns of Purl Soho. When I had the opportunity to visit their shop in New York City a few years ago, it was a magical experience. Every item in the shop is special – so special that I was too timid to buy anything. I left feeling inspired and regretful I didn’t decide to purchase any yarn.
To be able to finally knit with Purl Soho brand yarn is a real treat. Purl Soho Mulberry Merino is a sumptuous sport weight yarn perfect for scarves, hats and baby clothes. Made from 80 percent extra fine merino and 20 percent mulberry silk, this yarn is exquisite. It's luster is sure to add a professional touch to any project. Show off your cable and ribbing skills with this luxurious fiber. It comes in 23 elegant colors from steel blue to paprika red, making it a versatile yarn for any kind of knitwear.
Like many other natural fiber yarns, there was a break in the skein, which is usually a pet peeve of mine. But Purl Soho’s yarn was so expertly joined it was hardly noticeable.
Their featured free pattern for Mulberry Merino is the Mistake Rib Scarf consisting of one row of slipped, knit and purled stitches repeated for 70 inches. It’s a stunning beginner's piece suitable for spring, fall and winter.
This yarn is worth saving for a truly special project. Whether it’s a shawl for mom or a headband for yourself, you’ll cherish the final product.
Read NextThe Baby Wool Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Colorful Chevron Bag
Add an explosion of color to your weekend errands with the Colorful Chevron Bag. Learn how to knit a bag that is not only practical… Continue reading: "Colorful Chevron Bag"
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Eclair Yarn
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
- The Best Darn Yarn Tenders aka Yarn Bras
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You