Wool Me Tender Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Wool Me Tender Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Sharing your favorite yarn is a tough challenge to conquer; I mean we all have that one special item we want to keep to ourselves, but there's a new yarn that you won't mind sharing - Wool Me Tender from Wool and the Gang. This yarn is just too good not to share!
Wool Me Tender is a soft and chunky wool yarn produced in Peru of 100% Peruvian wool. It is made with love and care and is sustainably produced and biodegradable, which is great for the environment. Each ball of yarn contains 164 yards per gram and uses the suggested hook and needle size of 6.5mm to 8mm for crochet and knitting. It is recommended that you hand wash your items so the yarn keeps its shape and texture.
What's neat about Wool and the Gang is that they benefit their local Peruvian communities through their yarn production, which results in a beautiful yarn for us to knit and crochet with. Providing jobs for those in need is what makes this company so unique.
Concerned what you'll make with Wool Me Tender? There are a variety of options including jackets, hats, wraps, cowls and whatever your heart desires. There are 13 amazing colors to choose from like Dragonfly, Green Lagoon, Cameo Rose, Cinnamon Dust, Margaux Red and Sand Trooper Beige. Can't decide what color to pick? Choose them all!
What do you like knitting in wool?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Yarn Herbal Dyed Yarn!
- Enter to win Hometown USA Yarn
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win the Easy Krysten Ritter Sweater Kit!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Win Two Skeins of Bernat Sox Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Win the Imperial Yarn Giveaway!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You