Caron Simply Soft
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Your favorite Caron Simply Soft Yarn is oh so luxurious and comfortable, and ever-popular with knitters. With its luster and sheen look you're sure to find the perfect knit pattern to work up.
Each skein of Simply Soft is 170g and 315 yards made of 100% acrylic. I love that you can machine wash and machine dry your projects, so you don't have to worry about your pieces getting destroyed. You're going to love the outcome of your knit project. From knit blankets to knit hats and mittens, and even knit blankies, you're going to love the look.
With Simply Soft being a medium worsted weight yarn, it is easy to work with. Unsure of what to make with it? There are plenty of knitting patterns you can come up with, but this yarn is specifically great for home decor, like couch throws. A matching pillow and throw for the living room would be great to have.
What I like most about this yarn is that it comes in a variety of great colors like Chartreuse, Watermelon, Sunshine, Pumpkin, Soft Green, Harvest Red, Sage, Robin's Egg, Iris, Neon Pink, Cool Green, Grape and so much more! There are over 50 colors to choose from, so you're sure to find just the right look. Mix and match a few colors for a fantastic knit pattern.
*Get 15% off your first Yarnspirations purchase.
Make this knit pattern with Caron Simply Soft:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Yarn Herbal Dyed Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Lion Brand Yarn: Homespun in Coral Reef
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Chance to Win a We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Winter Hat
- Ombre Double Brim Beanie
- Beginner Fall Shawl
- Simple Fair Isle Hat Pattern (Baby)
- How to Cable Without a Cable Needle
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Diagonal Sand Stitch Pillow
- Fuzzy Earwarmers
- Cute Bow Garter Stitch Headband
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You