Caron Simply Soft
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Your favorite Caron Simply Soft Yarn is oh so luxurious and comfortable, and ever-popular with knitters. With its luster and sheen look you're sure to find the perfect knit pattern to work up.
Each skein of Simply Soft is 170g and 315 yards made of 100% acrylic. I love that you can machine wash and machine dry your projects, so you don't have to worry about your pieces getting destroyed. You're going to love the outcome of your knit project. From knit blankets to knit hats and mittens, and even knit blankies, you're going to love the look.
With Simply Soft being a medium worsted weight yarn, it is easy to work with. Unsure of what to make with it? There are plenty of knitting patterns you can come up with, but this yarn is specifically great for home decor, like couch throws. A matching pillow and throw for the living room would be great to have.
What I like most about this yarn is that it comes in a variety of great colors like Chartreuse, Watermelon, Sunshine, Pumpkin, Soft Green, Harvest Red, Sage, Robin's Egg, Iris, Neon Pink, Cool Green, Grape and so much more! There are over 50 colors to choose from, so you're sure to find just the right look. Mix and match a few colors for a fantastic knit pattern.
*Get 15% off your first Yarnspirations purchase.
Make this knit pattern with Caron Simply Soft:
Read NextCaron One Pound Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Lion Brand Babysoft Yarn
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to win a Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Boye Yardage Counter
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Eclair Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Faux Cable Hat
- Sunny Headband
- Dovetail Easy Blanket
- 24 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Willow Cable Stitch
- Cabled Headband
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Two Slipper Styles With One Pattern
- Easy To Knit Long Cuffed Slippers
- Thumbless Texting Mitts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You