Pearls Knitting Needles
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Pearls Knitting Needles
Provided by Pearls
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Be it bamboo, wood, or plastic, there’s a go-to type of needle out there for every knitter; and knitters even have to step out of their comfort zone at times to try out a new type of needle. Among the plastic needles available, the Pearls knitting needles are some of the best you can find. I haven’t done a lot of knitting with plastic needles so I was excited to get a chance to review a pair of these luscious needles.Pearls are high-quality plastic knitting needles that are made in the USA, in Oregon, to be precise.
There are some definite advantages to knitting with plastic. The needles have a slight give to them, without being fragile, that allows the needle to curve around your hand. Compared to wood or metal the Pearls needles seem almost soft. Knitting with Pearls needles is a unique experience, totally unlike any other. I was surprised at what a difference the plastic made, and with the quality of the needles. I got the impression that the Pearls needles could stand up to quite a bit of use, certainly more than brittle bamboo needles, and still work just fine. Pearls needles are clearly sturdy without being rigid. The needles are a pearly white color, which is probably where the brand name comes from. Yarn actually looks quite beautiful when draped over these pale needles. Pearls needles are definitely a quality product that is worth looking into.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Boye Yardage Counter
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Top 5 Knitting Blogs for Beginners
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You