Feeling Good Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Feeling Good Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
Talk about a silky, smooth yarn! Feeling Good Yarn from Wool and the Gang is so luscious you won't want to give it away. When the yarn is rolled into a ball (the way it's marketed), you'll just want to keep running your hands over it like you're petting a puppy. Puppies have that soft, fresh, untouched fur, which is exactly what this yarn reminds me of. I cannot wait to knit with it because I know anything made with this yarn is going to be fabulous.
Made with 70% baby alpaca, 7% merino and 23% nylon, it's no wonder this is such a soft and cozy yarn. The name itself doesn't lie; you will certainly feel good when you're working with it. Feeling Good is a highly durable yarn with volume and fluffy texture. You can make anything from simple stitches or complex textures and you'll see that it's really easy to work with.
Because of its sheer softness, you can make roll neck sweaters, scarves, hats, snoods and so much more. Trust me, you'll want this yarn as close to you as possible. And you'll love the colors, too. You can choose from Silver Fox Grey, Seashell Beige, Northern Lights Green Stripe, Hot Punk Pink and many others. The self-stripe yarn is designed to help you knit with a positive impact. Improving your wellbeing will help with stress and anxiety, and that's exactly what using this yarn will do.
Each skein is 50 grams and 142 yards of pure bliss. If you're looking to knit the most perfectly soft knitwear, then you must get your hands on Feeling Good Yarn.
What is the softest thing you've ever knit? Comment below!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric
- Red Heart Evermore Yarn
- Rowan Stone Washed Yarn
- Knit Your Own Adventure Scarf Kit
- James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn
- Lion Brand Yarn: Homespun in Coral Reef
- Boye Round Loom Set
- Nomad Sock Yarn
- Ch'i Recycled Silk Ribbon Kimono Jacket Kit S-L
- Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting Tutorial: How to Cast On
- Flat Knit Christmas Stocking
- Knitting Tutorial: How to Bind Off
- Easy Knit Candy Cane Swirl Hats
- Knit Triangle Stitch Sunglasses Case
- Easy Knit Christmas Tags
- Tubular Bind Off In The Round
- 26 Kid-Approved Knit Hat Patterns
- 30 Minute Flat Knit Hat
- Ruby Red Toddler Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You