Elephant Yarn Bowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Elephant Yarn Bowl
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
As a fiber artist, you make a big investment in your yarn. Even if it's just a hobby, yarn expenses add up and you do not want to throw away messy, tangled, and dirty yarn when you could be saving it. Furls Crochet created a yarn bowl to solve your problems. This adorable Elephant Yarn Bowl is a beautiful way to save yourself from wasting yarn and getting frustrated.
The elephant is an ancient symbol of wisdom and peace, so while you're knitting up your next project you will find peace. You place the yarn in the bowl, feed the strand through the elephant's trunk, and work up a new project with no stress and no mess. Messy skeins are a thing of the past while using this, and the best part about it is that it's lightweight, weighing only 1 pound. Measuring 6 inches by 6 inches by 5 inches this is the perfect yarn bowl that you can keep out in the open as it won't take up much space. And let's be honest, even if you're not using it for yarn purposes, this elephant makes an amazing home decor piece.
Because this is a handmade bowl you may find small cosmetic cracks, lines or spots in the glaze finish, but that is just part of the hand-firing process and makes each bowl unique. If you have an artsy friend who is into elephants this would make the perfect gift, if you're willing to give it up.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Boye Yardage Counter
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Top 5 Knitting Blogs for Beginners
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You