Elephant Yarn Bowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Elephant Yarn Bowl
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
As a fiber artist, you make a big investment in your yarn. Even if it's just a hobby, yarn expenses add up and you do not want to throw away messy, tangled, and dirty yarn when you could be saving it. Furls Crochet created a yarn bowl to solve your problems. This adorable Elephant Yarn Bowl is a beautiful way to save yourself from wasting yarn and getting frustrated.
The elephant is an ancient symbol of wisdom and peace, so while you're knitting up your next project you will find peace. You place the yarn in the bowl, feed the strand through the elephant's trunk, and work up a new project with no stress and no mess. Messy skeins are a thing of the past while using this, and the best part about it is that it's lightweight, weighing only 1 pound. Measuring 6 inches by 6 inches by 5 inches this is the perfect yarn bowl that you can keep out in the open as it won't take up much space. And let's be honest, even if you're not using it for yarn purposes, this elephant makes an amazing home decor piece.
Because this is a handmade bowl you may find small cosmetic cracks, lines or spots in the glaze finish, but that is just part of the hand-firing process and makes each bowl unique. If you have an artsy friend who is into elephants this would make the perfect gift, if you're willing to give it up.
Read NextJames C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set!
- Enter to win Red Heart Strata Yarn!
- Erin Lane Self-Locking Project Bag Review
- Enter to win Crazy Sexy Wool Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 10 Free Knitted Bag Patterns for Beginners
- The Amber Cowl
- Simple Summer Top Knitting Pattern
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You