Elephant Yarn Bowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Elephant Yarn Bowl
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
As a fiber artist, you make a big investment in your yarn. Even if it's just a hobby, yarn expenses add up and you do not want to throw away messy, tangled, and dirty yarn when you could be saving it. Furls Crochet created a yarn bowl to solve your problems. This adorable Elephant Yarn Bowl is a beautiful way to save yourself from wasting yarn and getting frustrated.
The elephant is an ancient symbol of wisdom and peace, so while you're knitting up your next project you will find peace. You place the yarn in the bowl, feed the strand through the elephant's trunk, and work up a new project with no stress and no mess. Messy skeins are a thing of the past while using this, and the best part about it is that it's lightweight, weighing only 1 pound. Measuring 6 inches by 6 inches by 5 inches this is the perfect yarn bowl that you can keep out in the open as it won't take up much space. And let's be honest, even if you're not using it for yarn purposes, this elephant makes an amazing home decor piece.
Because this is a handmade bowl you may find small cosmetic cracks, lines or spots in the glaze finish, but that is just part of the hand-firing process and makes each bowl unique. If you have an artsy friend who is into elephants this would make the perfect gift, if you're willing to give it up.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
- Chance to win Lace Weight Silk Cloud Sparkle Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Chance to win Scarfie Yarn!
- Enter to win Resilient Superwash Merino Sock!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- Wave Of Light Baby Bonnets
- Bibi Baby Bonnet
- Ginger Interchangeable Circular Needle Set
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You