James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Upon arrival I see a beautifully packaged skein of yarn in a cream-colored sheer bag with a ribbon pull string. I can tell the yarn is going to be just as beautiful, but I didn't even want to take it out of the bag. I quickly got over that and pulled out the skein of James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn and Oh, My! This yarn is super soft to the touch and makes me want to just roll around in it. The first thing that came to mind while squishing it was a big, bulky sweater. This yarn is perfect for those cold winter months.
James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn is 200g of 100% acrylic. It is machine washable, but clearly states you should not use chlorine bleach. This yarn that caught my eye is in a stunning green and blue variegated color that reminds me of the ocean, combined with a waterfall and forest. It comes in other variegated colors like burnt orange and teal, different shades of pink, purple and gray, and multi-color, just to name a few. This yarn knits to most chunky patterns and is really easy to work with.
There are so many possibilities and knitting patterns you can make with this chunky yarn. From hats and scarves, to blankets and sweaters, you will easily find something that pleases you. This yarn will keep you warm and cozy all winter long. Best of all, the chunkiness is great for those just learning how to knit; this is a great beginner yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Enter to win Resilient Superwash Merino Sock!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Yarn Herbal Dyed Yarn!
- The Sock Knitter's Handbook
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Eclair Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Nordic-Inspired Knit Sweater
- Lovely Lattices Infinity Scarf
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Easy Christmas Trees
- What to Knit With Linen Yarn
- Little Red Riding Hood/Wolf in Granny’s Clothing
- Free Knitting Patterns by Needle Size
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You