James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Upon arrival I see a beautifully packaged skein of yarn in a cream-colored sheer bag with a ribbon pull string. I can tell the yarn is going to be just as beautiful, but I didn't even want to take it out of the bag. I quickly got over that and pulled out the skein of James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn and Oh, My! This yarn is super soft to the touch and makes me want to just roll around in it. The first thing that came to mind while squishing it was a big, bulky sweater. This yarn is perfect for those cold winter months.
James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn is 200g of 100% acrylic. It is machine washable, but clearly states you should not use chlorine bleach. This yarn that caught my eye is in a stunning green and blue variegated color that reminds me of the ocean, combined with a waterfall and forest. It comes in other variegated colors like burnt orange and teal, different shades of pink, purple and gray, and multi-color, just to name a few. This yarn knits to most chunky patterns and is really easy to work with.
There are so many possibilities and knitting patterns you can make with this chunky yarn. From hats and scarves, to blankets and sweaters, you will easily find something that pleases you. This yarn will keep you warm and cozy all winter long. Best of all, the chunkiness is great for those just learning how to knit; this is a great beginner yarn.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
"At the Bahamas" Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
La Boheme Yarn
Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 23 Super Cozy Knit Sweater Patterns
- Knitted Afghan Patterns: What's the Difference Between Afghans, Blankets, and Throws?
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Mosaic Knitting 101: The Magic of Slip Stitch Colorwork
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You