Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
Iced Coffee Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Enjoy an iced coffee in style with this easy-to-make Iced Coffee Cozy! Useful and cute, this free knitting pattern has all you need to create a fun new project without having to be an expert in knitting. This would also make a great gift for the coffee lover in your life, and it is perfect for summer!
From the blogger: "We have included two options for knitting your cozy. You can choose to knit it flat and seam it up or knit in the round so there is no seaming at the end."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diamond Blanket
- Two-toned Pumpkin Knitting Pattern To Spruce Up Your Fall Decor
- Mandala Cardi
- Pumpkin Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Nocca Chnuky Knit Blanket
- California Wrap
- Giana Pocket Shawl
- Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You