Beam N Read
By: Editors of AllFreeKnitting.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Beam N Read
Provided by ASF Lightware Solutions
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Perhaps the only drawback that accompanies the fall and winter knitting season is the shortened length of the days. As the days get shorter, knitters can often find themselves suddenly working away in the dark. The Beam N Read is the perfect tool for the winter knitter who finds herself without an adequate source of light. The handy little light hangs around your neck so that it can beam down on your hands and knitting as you work. Six LED lights provide more than enough light to let you work through the night. The Beam N Read has two handy settings; low, to save battery life, and high. Both settings will shed plenty of light on your projects.
I thought the neck strap was easy to adjust and position. No one likes working in the dark, and the Beam N Read effectively allows you to extend the number of hours you can work on a project. If you find yourself working in the car a lot, this is a great product to take along. The light shines directly down on your hands, so the driver won’t be bothered by any glare from the light. This handy tool would be a great addition for anyone who needs a little extra light for their crafting endeavors.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Top Knot Baby Hat Pattern
- Yarn Weights Chart [Infographic]
- Handknit Boyfriend Scarf
- Cozy Cable Knit Hat Pattern
- Fine Carnivale Knit Lace Shawl
- Beautiful Brioche Knit Shawl Pattern
- Adorably Sweet Baby Hat Pattern
- What is Worsted Weight Yarn? The Most Versatile Yarn for Knitting
- Rustic Chic Dishcloth
- Knit Shrugs: 19 Shrug Patterns for Warm Weather