Beam N Read
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Beam N Read
Provided by ASF Lightware Solutions
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Perhaps the only drawback that accompanies the fall and winter knitting season is the shortened length of the days. As the days get shorter, knitters can often find themselves suddenly working away in the dark. The Beam N Read is the perfect tool for the winter knitter who finds herself without an adequate source of light. The handy little light hangs around your neck so that it can beam down on your hands and knitting as you work. Six LED lights provide more than enough light to let you work through the night. The Beam N Read has two handy settings; low, to save battery life, and high. Both settings will shed plenty of light on your projects.
I thought the neck strap was easy to adjust and position. No one likes working in the dark, and the Beam N Read effectively allows you to extend the number of hours you can work on a project. If you find yourself working in the car a lot, this is a great product to take along. The light shines directly down on your hands, so the driver won’t be bothered by any glare from the light. This handy tool would be a great addition for anyone who needs a little extra light for their crafting endeavors.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
"At the Bahamas" Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
La Boheme Yarn
Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 23 Super Cozy Knit Sweater Patterns
- Knitted Afghan Patterns: What's the Difference Between Afghans, Blankets, and Throws?
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- Heartfelt Baby Blanket Knitting Pattern
- Mosaic Knitting 101: The Magic of Slip Stitch Colorwork
- Brick and Mortar Baby Blanket
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You