Beam N Read
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Beam N Read
Provided by ASF Lightware Solutions
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Perhaps the only drawback that accompanies the fall and winter knitting season is the shortened length of the days. As the days get shorter, knitters can often find themselves suddenly working away in the dark. The Beam N Read is the perfect tool for the winter knitter who finds herself without an adequate source of light. The handy little light hangs around your neck so that it can beam down on your hands and knitting as you work. Six LED lights provide more than enough light to let you work through the night. The Beam N Read has two handy settings; low, to save battery life, and high. Both settings will shed plenty of light on your projects.
I thought the neck strap was easy to adjust and position. No one likes working in the dark, and the Beam N Read effectively allows you to extend the number of hours you can work on a project. If you find yourself working in the car a lot, this is a great product to take along. The light shines directly down on your hands, so the driver won’t be bothered by any glare from the light. This handy tool would be a great addition for anyone who needs a little extra light for their crafting endeavors.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Anne Geddes Baby Yarn and Learn to Mini Loom Kit!
- Enter to win Resilient Superwash Merino Sock!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win the Easy Krysten Ritter Sweater Kit!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Jersey Be Good Yarn!
- 10 Super Fine Yarns to Knit With
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Chance to win Premier Garden Multi Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Chateau Knit Cowl
- Eos Lip Balm Holder
- Meshy Squishy Toque
- Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Aran Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You