- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
Beam N Read
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Beam N Read
Provided by ASF Lightware Solutions
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Perhaps the only drawback that accompanies the fall and winter knitting season is the shortened length of the days. As the days get shorter, knitters can often find themselves suddenly working away in the dark. The Beam N Read is the perfect tool for the winter knitter who finds herself without an adequate source of light. The handy little light hangs around your neck so that it can beam down on your hands and knitting as you work. Six LED lights provide more than enough light to let you work through the night. The Beam N Read has two handy settings; low, to save battery life, and high. Both settings will shed plenty of light on your projects.
I thought the neck strap was easy to adjust and position. No one likes working in the dark, and the Beam N Read effectively allows you to extend the number of hours you can work on a project. If you find yourself working in the car a lot, this is a great product to take along. The light shines directly down on your hands, so the driver won’t be bothered by any glare from the light. This handy tool would be a great addition for anyone who needs a little extra light for their crafting endeavors.
Read NextSuperwash Dewy DK Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Sweet Peach Tasseled Hat
This darling knit baby hat pattern is not only an adorable accessory for a little boy or girl, but an easy project that will delight… Continue reading: "Sweet Peach Tasseled Hat"
- Chance to win Superwash Dewy DK Yarn!
- Enter to win The Baby Wool Yarn!
- Chance to win the Knit & Stitch Creative Collection!
- Eclair Yarn
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn to make the Mood Scarf!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You