Beam N Read
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Beam N Read
Provided by ASF Lightware Solutions
Reviewed by Audrey Huggett
Perhaps the only drawback that accompanies the fall and winter knitting season is the shortened length of the days. As the days get shorter, knitters can often find themselves suddenly working away in the dark. The Beam N Read is the perfect tool for the winter knitter who finds herself without an adequate source of light. The handy little light hangs around your neck so that it can beam down on your hands and knitting as you work. Six LED lights provide more than enough light to let you work through the night. The Beam N Read has two handy settings; low, to save battery life, and high. Both settings will shed plenty of light on your projects.
I thought the neck strap was easy to adjust and position. No one likes working in the dark, and the Beam N Read effectively allows you to extend the number of hours you can work on a project. If you find yourself working in the car a lot, this is a great product to take along. The light shines directly down on your hands, so the driver won’t be bothered by any glare from the light. This handy tool would be a great addition for anyone who needs a little extra light for their crafting endeavors.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- knitCompanion App
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Pocket Knitter
- Lion Brand Pelt Yarn
- Chance to Win a We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diamond Blanket
- Two-toned Pumpkin Knitting Pattern To Spruce Up Your Fall Decor
- Mandala Cardi
- Pumpkin Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Nocca Chnuky Knit Blanket
- California Wrap
- Giana Pocket Shawl
- Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You