The Baby Wool Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
It's tough not to judge a book by its cover, especially when you're meeting someone new for the first time. Did you know that you have 7 seconds to make a good first impression before someone judges you? I'm getting a bit off topic, but what I'm getting at is that you can easily judge a skein of yarn just by looking at the package and presentation that it comes in. The Baby Wool Yarn from We Are Knitters was quite easy for me to fall in love with at first sight.
When I first opened the box that was sent to me I saw these adorable little 50 gram skeins of yarn with their labels facing out. Now I know 50 grams doesn't seem like a lot of yarn, but when you realize that this is a 100% baby Alpaca wool yarn, you'll want to buy multiple skeins. This is by far the softest wool yarn I have ever encountered. With its sheer softness this yarn is perfect to use for knitting baby items. Most wool materials can be itchy, but this is not at all.
Baby Alpaca truly is one of the most precious wools you'll ever come across. With high quality fibers, you'll want to hold this skein of yarn all day long; it's that smooth. Any and all items would look and feel amazing, from knit hats to crocheted scarves, baby booties and even blankets; you'll get the most out of your patterns.
There are 8 colors of Baby Alpaca to choose from. Whether you like neutrals or gender specific colors, there is a shade for you. Mix and match colors or stick with a solid throughout your entire project, either way you'll never want your project to end because you'll love working with it so much.
When you're searching for the softest baby wool yarn then you must get your hands on this brand; you'll never go back to another wool brand again.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Martha Stewart Crafts Knit & Weave Loom Kit
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Win James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn!
- Enter to Win an Amazing Knitting Loom Set!
- Win the Essential Yarn Collection from Bergere de France!
- Win a Martina Cardigan Knitting Kit!
- Enter to win the Boye Long Loom Set!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Boye Yardage Counter
- Chance to win Nomad Sock Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- All Wrapped Up Knit Pillow Pattern
- Reindeer Knit Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Winter Warmers Christmas Ornaments
- Easy "Corduroy" Scarf
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You