This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Flowers Bunch Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Hello knitters! When I purchased a Scheepjes yarn cake almost two years ago -which eventually turned into my Wrap Me in Sunshine Shawl- I went through a battle trying to remain patient and see this project through. I am sure anyone in my shoes understands the agony of using fine yarn to make a big project, the long days of working with thin thread while repeating the same pattern again and again and berating yourself the whole time. So, when I had finished that shawl, I promised that I would not put myself through that again. But as you might expect, I happened to stumble upon this lovely YarnArt cake, fell for the temptation, and the same scenario happened again. So, after weeks of work passed, and so many rows unraveled to correct mistakes made late at night, I can proudly present to you my new shawl. The color change looks so beautiful, and the lacy pattern really shows it off. I feel like the final look is really worth all the effort it took to make it, as you can see. Enjoy knitting this shawl and let me know what you think of it."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm, 6 or 4 mm, 7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextLace Stole Knitting Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You