Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is an easy knitting pattern in stocking stitch, with a double ribbing to fit snugly around the wrist. If you are new to Fair Isle, the few Intarsia contrasting stitches give it a nice finish as well as the gorgeous bow! The knitting pattern is for girls between 5 and 7 years old. You can easily adjust the size by adding a few stitches. You have one hem to sew on each side, leaving an opening for the thumb. A nice project to start and finish in an evening."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Free Knitting Pattern for Baby Dress
- Play Day Cardigan
- Easy Child's Poncho Pattern
- 26 Free Knitting Patterns for a 2 Year Old Boy
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- Toddler Summer Top Pattern
- Fluffy Mix Sweater
- 30 Free Knitting Patterns for 2 to 3 Year Olds
- 15 Beginning Knitting Patterns: Free Knitting Patterns and Tutorials to Teach your Kids to Knit
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You