Diamond Cables Earflap Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This knit hat pattern is perfect for any little girl who loves bright patterns and bold colors!
From the blogger: "This hat for a 2-6 year old girl is warm, beautiful, and very practical. This hat can be knitted quickly and worn with pleasure. Due to volumetric scheme and lining, it will be warm enough. This Diamond Cables Earflap Hat will reliably protect the head and ears of your kiddo during walks. Since the hat is knitted in a circle, it is seamless and looks very neat. The hat is knitted from the flaps, and then in a circle."
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 50 grams of acrylic yarn with sequins (410 m per 100 grams)
- 50 grams of acrylic yarn 400 m per 100 grams
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You