Beginner Easy Ribbed Pom Hat
By: Carla Wiking from smallfriendly.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This fun and easy hat is great for a beginner. The free pattern includes links to helpful YouTube videos so there's no struggling. The hat can be worn cuffed or slouchy and looks great solid or color blocked. The ribbing is eaten up in the decreases as opposed to spiraling for nice effect in the finishing. The stretchy nature means it will fit for a very long time and the pattern is very easy to size up and down. Knit one for everyone on your list!"
Knitting Needle Size: 8 or 5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You