Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
By Kate Gagnon Osborn and Courtney Kelley
Published by Interweave Books
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
Perfect for the month of November when leaves start to change and the temperature outside begins to drop, November Knits, is a collection of 17 patterns centered around comfort and warmth. Numerous talented designers contributed to this stunning selection of knits, including Melissa LaBarre, Cirilia Rose, Cecily Glowik McDonald, Kristen TenDyke and many more.
To begin, the reader is treated to a rustic selection of comfortable pieces of knitwear that are meant to withstand the wear and tear of everyday life. Patterns like cabled mittens, soft legwarmers and oversized sweaters and cardigans are all included within this section, and each one is more impressive than the next. Towards the end of the book, you'll find charming knits with a southern influence, including the adorable Mockingbird Tam and Scarf. Each design is modern, well made and ideal for today's knitter.
Along with detailed, step-by-step instructions, each pattern is also accompanied by beautiful close-up photography in addition to helpful knitting tips that can be used for all sorts of projects, even outside of this collection.
Bottom Line: November Knits is a must-have book that's full of cozy patterns for knitters young and old.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Car Seat Blankets
Free Spirit Shawls
Enter to Win a Holiday Cheer Knit Ornament Kit!
200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
New England Knits: Timeless Knitwear with a Modern Twist
Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
Knit Stitch Guide
201 Knitting Motifs, Blocks, Projects & Ideas
Knit-a-Block: Quilts and Afghans
Enter to win a copy of Animal Lovies!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Garter Stitch Diaper Cover
- Basic Knit Hand Warmer
- Alnaar Harnish - Leelee Knits Knitting and Crochet
- Bumble Bee Hat Knitting Pattern
- Breezy Knit Market Bag
- Open Rib Knit Scarf
- Pink Marshmallow Cable Knit Hat
- Slouchy Knit Hat and Scarf
- Teal Ocean Cable Mittens
- Blyss Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You