We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
By Kate Gagnon Osborn and Courtney Kelley
Published by Interweave Books
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor for AllFreeKnitting
Perfect for the month of November when leaves start to change and the temperature outside begins to drop, November Knits, is a collection of 17 patterns centered around comfort and warmth. Numerous talented designers contributed to this stunning selection of knits, including Melissa LaBarre, Cirilia Rose, Cecily Glowik McDonald, Kristen TenDyke and many more.
To begin, the reader is treated to a rustic selection of comfortable pieces of knitwear that are meant to withstand the wear and tear of everyday life. Patterns like cabled mittens, soft legwarmers and oversized sweaters and cardigans are all included within this section, and each one is more impressive than the next. Towards the end of the book, you'll find charming knits with a southern influence, including the adorable Mockingbird Tam and Scarf. Each design is modern, well made and ideal for today's knitter.
Along with detailed, step-by-step instructions, each pattern is also accompanied by beautiful close-up photography in addition to helpful knitting tips that can be used for all sorts of projects, even outside of this collection.
Bottom Line: November Knits is a must-have book that's full of cozy patterns for knitters young and old.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You