We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
By Mary Arnold, Colleen East and Kristen Hansen
Publisher: House of White Birches
Inside this collection of nine knit-to-fit garments, you'll find 64 pages full of plus-size patterns that are stylish, chic and practical. Knitters of every skill level will love having this book in their repertoire as it features patterns for every level from easy to advance.
Along with a group of fashion-forward patterns, Perfectly Plus also includes information on the fitting process, how to properly adjust your gauge for each project, and how to choose the right size for your body type. Perfectly Plus even provides two examples of how to customize their recommended fitting formula, ensuring that you'll knit up a garment that's meant to fit and flatter your shape.
This is truly a beautiful book filled with great instructions for making your own plus-size garments using their patterns as a guide.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you ever have those days where you just want to laze around the house in your comfiest clothes? All you're missing is this Lazy Day… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Striped Pullover Pattern"
- Car Seat Blankets
- Sock Yarn Shawls II
- Green Gables Knits
- Timeless Christening Sets
- Sock-Yarn Shawls: 15 Lacy Knitted Shawl Patterns
- Knit Stitch Guide
- Enter to win a copy of I Can't Believe I'm Entrelac Knitting!
- Pop Knitting: Bold Motifs Using Color & Stitch
- Spa & Bath Sets to Knit
- Easy Knit Projects Using the Knook
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You