Best of the West STITCHES Show: 7 Knit Tops, Free Shawl Patterns and More, Vol. 3
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
By Mary Arnold, Colleen East and Kristen Hansen
Publisher: House of White Birches
Inside this collection of nine knit-to-fit garments, you'll find 64 pages full of plus-size patterns that are stylish, chic and practical. Knitters of every skill level will love having this book in their repertoire as it features patterns for every level from easy to advance.
Along with a group of fashion-forward patterns, Perfectly Plus also includes information on the fitting process, how to properly adjust your gauge for each project, and how to choose the right size for your body type. Perfectly Plus even provides two examples of how to customize their recommended fitting formula, ensuring that you'll knit up a garment that's meant to fit and flatter your shape.
This is truly a beautiful book filled with great instructions for making your own plus-size garments using their patterns as a guide.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Car Seat Blankets
- 200 Fair Isle Motifs: A Knitter's Directory
- Knit Superheroes!
- Knitted Flowers
- Shawls, Wraps & Ponchos
- Baby and Toddler Knits
- Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups: 24 Stylish Designs for Boleros, Capes, Shrugs, Crop Tops, & More
- The Big Book of Knit Stitches Review
- What to Knit When You're Expecting
- Easy Knit Projects Using the Knook
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You